X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been gone for awhile!

Cliff Notes: I got robbed and never buy an HP product

I have not been on S2KCA in forever. lol

Anyway I moved from my parents house in Richmond out towards the Kemah/League City area.

A couple of weeks after I moved in (my dads sailboat) someone broke into the boat and stole everything I had while I was away. Including my sax, editing computer and pretty much everything important to me electronics wise. Then two days later the only other computer I had ( my laptop ) crapped out on me (never getting an HP product again).

That's a large part of the reason I have disappeared.

In the midst of all this crap I am changing my clutch out myself on my S with only a few hours on the weekends to dedicate to my car. ( things are moving slow with the car)

The good new is that my S will be done soon and the police tracked one of the items from a serial number I gave them down to a pawn shop on the north side of Houston which from there hopefully they can find who it is etc. etc.

I think the combined pressure of the Marina and the other boat owners that got broken into have the Kemah police on top of their $hit. The police never really gave me the time of day for stuff like this at my parents house in Richmond. I'm impressed.

I have a pretty good idea on who it could have been, I'm kind of excited to find out.

PS- I like the new look of the site, it looks great!!

-Scott

Welcome back Scott. Sorry things have been crappy for you. I hope you get your stuff back.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
      Welcome back Scott. Sorry things have been crappy for you. I hope you get your stuff back.
      Thanks, yea I think everything is starting to turn around. lol

Comment

The thieves were X-Boat owners that use to live in that marina. I already got some of my stuff back.

Comment

Working...
        X