S2ki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2ki

Anybody know whats going on over at S2ki? I haven't been able to log on for about a week now. I bought some stuff from a guy over there and I want to let him know that I got it. Have they been hacked?

Originally posted by Sikocivic View Post
    Anybody know whats going on over at S2ki? I haven't been able to log on for about a week now. I bought some stuff from a guy over there and I want to let him know that I got it. Have they been hacked?
    They were up 10 minutes ago (and were up yesterday as well). Clear your cache, close and reopen your browser and try again.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Marietta Memorial Meet - Marietta, OH - Always new adventures - The Rt. 26 Covered Bridge Run - June 3-5, 2022.
    Staunton Pop-up - Staunton, VA - Old friends, new friends and Rt. 250 -July 15- 17. 2022
    Dragon Fall Run - Deal's Gap, NC - The Dragon, the friends, the fun - Aug 25 to 28, 2002

Comment

That worked. Thanks

Comment

Ken, You're the "man"

Comment

Something must have "reset" when C3 shut the site down for "upgrades" a couple days ago. Though I never log on anymore, I did log on once right after the upgrades ( to delete some of my user profile) and it all seemed to work well. I haven't had any problems with it as a non-logged-in lurker.
          Yeah, I still lurk there. How would I have found my deal on those rims from w1ngman?

Comment

Wigmans wheels were/are awesome...Years ago, on my first Dragon event, we had a lengthly discussion about his wheels / rims.... I asked him for first "Dibbs" should he ever sell them...Believe it or not, Dave remembered and contacted me, prior to selling. I had already purchased my VSXX's......
            Originally posted by repiv View Post
            Something must have "reset" when C3 shut the site down for "upgrades" a couple days ago. Though I never log on anymore, I did log on once right after the upgrades ( to delete some of my user profile) and it all seemed to work well. I haven't had any problems with it as a non-logged-in lurker.
            Yeah, I still lurk there. How would I have found my deal on those rims from w1ngman?
            MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
              Wigmans wheels were/are awesome...Years ago, on my first Dragon event, we had a lengthly discussion about his wheels / rims.... I asked him for first "Dibbs" should he ever sell them...Believe it or not, Dave remembered and contacted me, prior to selling. I had already purchased my VSXX's......
              Hehe, they're sitting in my basement now. They'll be running between igloos and polar bears next winter.
              I met Dave at Fall Colors years ago. That was the main reason why I bought the rims from him. I've known him to be a great guy. A lot of old friends are still over at that site. Luckily, many have found me here.

Comment

What's S2KI?

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club!

Comment

S2KI = S2000 infection

Comment

Originally posted by uwimage View Post

What's S2KI?

I AM S2KI

All your s2kca are belong to us

'65 Honda S600
                    '02 Honda Mugen S2000
                    '10 BMW E90 M3
                    '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Mugen View Post
                      I AM S2KI

All your s2kca are belong to us

Oh. Sorry. Just showing my age and geek level.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Working...
                      X