Asteroid Near Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asteroid Near Miss

I didnt see this on the main stream news http://www.newscientist.com/article/...zes-earth.html

Back Home

That's a little bit scary.

btw, the car is looking good!
    J.T. - XLevel, LLC
    (317) 787-2833 - [email protected] - Check out our new site! XLevel.US

What young minds lack in experience, they make up for with curiosity. Because for them there is no right, no wrong, just new ways of solving problems. - Hondamentalism

Comment

It was on Fox and CNN. Pretty scary that they only found it 3 days before it was in the neighborhood.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

omg i think i saw that around 7pm last night.. iwas out for a jog and thought that the sky seemed a bit weird near the moon ... like i thought it seemed weird to see a star as bright as a planet moving a bit fast lol

Comment

Interesting.
          Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
          After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
          X