Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please support me for MS bike ride

Dear Friends,

I just registered for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society bike ride which will be on 16-17 of May 2009.
    Multiple Sclerosis is a very nasty autoimmune disease which is caused by nerve cells degeneration and often progresses to physical and cognitive disability. And the worst part is that there is no known cure for it yet...
    More information can be found here :

This Bike Ride is a very big fund raising effort for MS Society with several thousands participants. I will be riding 170 miles over 2 days from Monmouth University to Cape May in New Jersey.
    In order to participate there is a minimum pledge requirement of 350$. I would greatly appreciate if you will be able to support my fund raising efforts. All money will be going to MS Society and are 100% tax-deductible. I am trying to raise 1000$ for MS society!

I totally understand that with current economy there might be very difficult times for many of us. But if you have a chance to spare a dollar you can do it directly through my personal page by following this link. Any amount will make a difference for people who have this disease!

I have done this this route with couple of my friends on our own last year and looking forward to doing it again for charity!

Thank you all in advance! I really appreciate it!
    Last edited by geras003; 03-10-2009, 01:57 PM.

I donated for the crazy russian
    '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
    '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
    '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
    )
    '06 S2000 NA (returned)
    '11 E92 turbo (returned
    )
    '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

Thanks Mike!