How Embarrasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Embarrasing

Stopped in today to refill the S with fuel. Only needed a little over 10 gallons, not bad. Then I checked my gas log book. The last time I filled up premium was $1.90 a gallon. That was on December 15! Yikes! I don't put it away for the winter. I just didn't drive it that much. I gotta go somewhere in the S, and soon!
    sigpic
    Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Where we going?

Comment

i thought i don't drive my car much.... how many miles do you have on yours? mine is an 01 with 32,000

Comment

Come on over to Boise, I'll show you around!!!
        Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
        After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

My 2004 has just a bit over 30k miles. That included a S2KDays trip to Vegas and one to San Antonio. Those two trips were about 8500 miles alone. If the weather is halfway acceptable, I may take it to Tuesdays meet with Carl. Then join you for a trip to the Boise area on my way to Jackpot. Don't know yet.
          sigpic
          Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mangonel View Post
            Yikes! I don't put it away for the winter. I just didn't drive it that much. I gotta go somewhere in the S, and soon!
            How about the National Parks Tour?!
            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
            Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Originally posted by kwando View Post
              i thought i don't drive my car much.... how many miles do you have on yours? mine is an 01 with 32,000

I always see people post that you dont drive your car haha, I am one of those people.

03 here with 14k

Comment

Working...
              X