Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops!!...

Comment

Holy Crap!...........Thats what happens when you go into the turn on the inside of the lane, you end up coming out of it on the outside. And you can tell his weight and center of gravity was totally on the wrong side. His whole body should be on the other side of the bike.

Nice find Joe

Looks like it wasnt to bad, maybe his shoulder. He was wearing a jacket with armor so hopefully it took most of the impact.
      Last edited by s2k 4 me; 03-14-2009, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Fail. Sorry...no sympathy.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Obviously more bike than brains or skill. Choked in a curve, and riding without a FULL set of leathers and boots. Double Dumb !! On the dragon, there is no room to do anything half assed. Go to the back of the class and reassess your ability while you heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawbear View Post
            Obviously more bike than brains or skill. Choked in a curve, and riding without a FULL set of leathers and boots. Double Dumb !! On the dragon, there is no room to do anything half assed. Go to the back of the class and reassess your ability while you heal.

Sadly, that is representative of a large number of bikers at the dragon.

Last year I nearly decapitated one coming around a corner with his head in my lane.

Comment

Originally posted by batguano View Post
              Sadly, that is representative of a large number of bikers at the dragon.

Last year I nearly decapitated one coming around a corner with his head in my lane.
              Ditto on that. I don't know how many times I have almost decapitated a rider there... too many to count.

Comment

I use to scowl at riders that used both lanes just to be a little quicker. That's simply Russian Roulette. Or better, Darwin at work.
                Never had the S on the Dragon tho, it *might* be as fun as a bike!

Comment

Sorry, gotta post another.... I just noticed the dude lost his shoe!!

Comment

First off, riding like you want to do on the dragon should be kept on the track! That being said...he is leaning on the wrong side of the bike for a right hand turn, the bike isn't leaned over at all, I am sure he was fixated on the truck (bad joo joo), and he missed the apex of that turn by a long shot.
                    2005 Honda CBR600RR
                    2007 S2000 GPW
                    2008 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special

Comment

That had to hurt! Hope he is ok and learns better riding skills!

Comment

considering the animation, he probably had the bike under full braking thus the upright angle. Shoe got consumed by the tire in the wheel well. You see him starting to get up at the end. Could've been worse.

But yeah, either too fast for the turn, or didn't execute it properly. Dragon's way to tight to not be leanin' it over.

Comment

Look on the bright side - that Blazer kept him from going over the edge. (There is always a silver lining)

Comment

Originally posted by jimmynumbers View Post
                            Look on the bright side - that Blazer kept him from going over the edge. (There is always a silver lining)
                            Good point. He was headed for the woods no doubt.

Comment

lucky him!

Comment

Originally posted by karno View Post
                                lucky him!
                                Lucky he didn't have an 18 wheeler or something behind him to run him over after he hit the ground.

Comment

This is why you don't drive aggressive like this on public roads, no matter how fun the road might be. Sorry, this type of driving belongs at an autocross or race track only.

Comment

Working...
                                  X