2009 NCAA Brackets S2CKA Style!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 NCAA Brackets S2CKA Style!!!

I have created a "Group" on www.espn.com called S2KCA...

YOU MIGHT HAVE TO CREATE A USERNAME ON ESPN.COM

Here's how ya join:

1. Go to www.espn.com
    2. Look for the Tournament Challenge area
    3. Fill out your brackets
    4. At the end it will ask if you want to view your bracket, join/ create a group
    5. Then you will be able to search S2KCA

You should see me, smac2k ( J. McKee)...

Let's have some fun!!!

My Picks...if the link works

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/entry?entryID=763692

Comment

I will be joining as soon as I get home.

Comment

Joined up. Don't know that much about college ball, but what the hell. I'll be the black sheep.

J

Comment

Game on ---- but ---- but ---- but --- I can't find IU in the bracket

Comment

Originally posted by DaveL View Post
            Game on ---- but ---- but ---- but --- I can't find IU in the bracket
            You wont find Purdue on March 21st either

Comment

Originally posted by DC5 View Post
              You wont find Purdue on March 21st either
              So, getting to play on the 2nd weekend ONCE in the past 15 years (and only getting to the 2nd game 5 times in that same 15 years) makes you call me a loser ??? interesting way to look at things . . .

Comment

So, getting to play on the 2nd weekend ONCE in the past 15 years (and only getting to the 2nd game 5 times in that same 15 years) makes you call me a loser ??? interesting way to look at things . . .
                Sensitive, it was a joke bud, lighten up

Comment

Originally posted by DC5 View Post
                  Sensitive, it was a joke bud, lighten up
                  I will be glad to lighten-up. It's really nice to find an IU supporter who can joke with me/us. You suffered the response of somone who has spent 25+ years being treated in FAR less than a joking manner by many IU fans. I'm all for someone being an adamant and loyal supporter of your program ... I get touchy when it gets personal, obnoxious and downright abusive year after year and fan after fan.

Enough of my rant . . . and beers do usually make everything better!!! I mean it when I say it is really nice to joke around!!!!! And I would be more than glad to do that.

Comment

I'm in now...though I haven't watched much college ball this year.

Comment

Done!!!
                      Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                      After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

I'm in.
                        S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

This should be fun...kind of...

Comment

9 people so far!!!!

Only a couple days left, and this is free...Just click some buttons and have some fun

Comment

I will be glad to lighten-up. It's really nice to find an IU supporter who can joke with me/us. You suffered the response of somone who has spent 25+ years being treated in FAR less than a joking manner by many IU fans. I'm all for someone being an adamant and loyal supporter of your program ... I get touchy when it gets personal, obnoxious and downright abusive year after year and fan after fan.

Enough of my rant . . . and beers do usually make everything better!!! I mean it when I say it is really nice to joke around!!!!! And I would be more than glad to do that.
                              but Purdue makes it sooo easy. :LOL:

Our cancer is gone and we will be back at the top in no time.

GO BIG RED! IU!
                              J.T. - XLevel, LLC
                              (317) 787-2833 - [email protected] - Check out our new site! XLevel.US

What young minds lack in experience, they make up for with curiosity. Because for them there is no right, no wrong, just new ways of solving problems. - Hondamentalism

Comment

We have 10.
                                J.T. - XLevel, LLC
                                (317) 787-2833 - [email protected] - Check out our new site! XLevel.US

What young minds lack in experience, they make up for with curiosity. Because for them there is no right, no wrong, just new ways of solving problems. - Hondamentalism

Comment

Any more takers?

I just finished doing the one for work...hopefully I can win some money.

Comment

Originally posted by XLevel View Post
                                    We have 10.
                                    This guy is

Comment

Originally posted by XLevel View Post
                                      but Purdue makes it sooo easy. :LOL:

Our cancer is gone and we will be back at the top in no time.

GO BIG RED! IU!
                                      Well, we both have made it pretty easy in the recent past. I hope we're both back and stay that way!!! It's a lot more fun when it's competitive - and better for the league. Dang, if all the sophs stay for another year .... the B11 ought to be great next year.

BOILER-UP

Comment

Enough of the IU chatter...

Who wants in on this!!!! :

Just fun, no money of course - just bragging rights!!!

Comment

Working...
                                        X