Innespace Seabreacher - AWESOME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innespace Seabreacher - AWESOME!

I just watched Wreckreation Nation on Discovery, and they did a story on this extremely cool personal watercraft they called the Dolphin Boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk1qFaaq4q4

We need to get some for the Lake Bash!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Nice find! Looks like fun.
    Thanks,
    Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Wow

'65 Honda S600
      '02 Honda Mugen S2000
      '10 BMW E90 M3
      '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

Where is Capt Nemo?

I want one of those.

Comment

They call him Flipper, Flipper... king of the seassssssss!!

Wow... talk about nature's influence on vehicle mechanics. To me it seems like those side fins would break off doing flips and stuff. Pretty wild. I bet they are EXPENSIVE.

J

Comment

Originally posted by JCoxRocks View Post
            They call him Flipper, Flipper... king of the seassssssss!!

Wow... talk about nature's influence on vehicle mechanics. To me it seems like those side fins would break off doing flips and stuff. Pretty wild. I bet they are EXPENSIVE.

J
            The show quoted about $60k USD, which isn't bad considering the unique experience of owning one.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
            2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
            Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

If I saw this at the lake, I would throw my beer down and run away!

Comment

^^ Dont ever throw away the beer man.

Comment

If you saw a dolphin with a motor in it, you wouldn't think something was way wrong??

Comment

Working...
                  X