)
    '06 S2000 NA (returned)
    '11 E92 turbo (returned
    )
    '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

I agree.

Lets raise a glass for a good friend!
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Doug is fondly remembered by all who knew him. He knew how to live life to the fullest.
      Fred Eldridge
      S2000 Club of America
      MY2000 Black/Black #5185

S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Comment

Here are couple photos of my very first S2K meet.. It was back in Wisconsin when Doug took me for a very first drive on nice twisty roads in suburbs of Madison and we made a stop at his friends artist house for a glass of wine... I so much miss you Doug!

Comment

'65 Honda S600
          '02 Honda Mugen S2000
          '10 BMW E90 M3
          '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

"Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
            Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Doug certainly is missed.

Comment

We miss Doug. He knew how to bring a smile to anyone's face.

Rose Mary
                S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021

Rose Mary
                Casselton, ND

Comment

Dick and I will always have found memories of the Black Hills and the good times with Doug and Renee. Doug, you are missed!
                  Not all who wander are lost...
                  Lonnie

[

Comment

Ah Doug. I miss you so. What a good time we had with you on the circle tour and in South Dakota.

I think about Renee and Doug all the time.

The planet is not better off without him - and heaven is better because of him.
                    This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

I met Doug on my first Cheesehead drive. The conversation with him was great.
                      sigpic

Comment

Remembering Doug

Thank you all for the wonderful memories.
                        And Alexi...the photos!
                        I miss Doug very much.

This picture was taken 1 year ago on Doug's birthday.

It was a good day.

On another note. I would like to share this information with you all.
                        Doug suffered from a very severe case of psoriasis/arthritis.
                        It afflicted him his entire life. In his will, he left the National Psoriasis Foundation over $150,000
                        earmarked for research in hopes for a cure. They called yesterday to confirm the donation.

That's a legacy...
                        Last edited by pondpickle; 03-31-2009, 06:46 PM. Reason: Picture did not show up
                        '04 silverstone w/ red/black interior. Comptech SS Headers and CAI, Crossdrilled & Slotted front rotors with Rotex kevlar pads, Voodoo knob, oem wing spoiler, Top Speed X brace,

Comment

Originally posted by pondpickle View Post
                          And Alexi...the photos!
                          I miss Doug very much.

It was a good day.

It afflicted him his entire life. In his will, he left the National Psoriasis Foundation over $150,000
                          earmarked for research in hopes for a cure. They called yesterday to confirm the donation.

That's a legacy...

That is awesome!!! I knew he was a special person and he has proven it once again with this legacy.

Rose Mary
                          S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021

Rose Mary
                          Casselton, ND

Comment

WOW. I'll say! Talk about living on. What a guy. That's amazing.

This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Sounds like a great human being...

Apparently this all happened after my watch, so I never met him, despite the oodles of times up in WI and Road America, etc.

Why do all the good people die so young and all the crappy ones live forever!!?
                              Last edited by Greg Stevens; 04-01-2009, 01:36 AM.
                              "Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
                              --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

Renee let me know if you want full size of any of those pictures! I can E-mail them to you.

And I always knew that Doug will do this after knowing him for the just a first time...

Originally posted by pondpickle View Post
                                And Alexi...the photos!
                                I miss Doug very much.

It was a good day.

That's a legacy...

Comment

I met Doug for the first time at our gathering spot at the beginning of the Lake Superior Circle Tour.

He was a new member and he confided to me he was a bit hesitant about joining our group, not knowing what he was getting into.

But he soon found out, as we all did, that he fit in just fine.

For me he was the highlight of the Tour.

Since then I had kept in contact with him, appreciating his outlook and quick mind.

Doug was a great friend, and I really look forward to meeting him again someday at the end of my road.

I'm sure he's waiting there for me with herbs and refreshments and that great smile of his on his face.

Miss you buddy.I won't say good bye. I'll say so long.
                                  Last edited by griffon; 10-30-2009, 02:14 PM.
                                  "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                                    I agree.

Lets raise a glass for a good friend!
                                    Jason, I'm sure Doug would get a kick out of you raising a glass of beer for him.
                                    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                    X