She was so blond that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She was so blond that....

She thought her AM radio wouldn't work in the evening.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

Albert Einstein

Originally posted by griffon View Post
    She thought her AM radio wouldn't work in the evening.
    dont laugh... this happened to me yesterday.
    "my clock always says the time in am"

"yea... ma'am thats because you have the radio on, and its on AM"

"no.... i listen to fm too"

"watch .... lets turn it to fm.... lets see what happens"

"ohh it says 10:40 fm"

"thank you..... for wasting my time"

she then comes in 3 hrs later w/ a crap load of cookies for us

:nonono:
    '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
    '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
    '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
    )
    '06 S2000 NA (returned)
    '11 E92 turbo (returned
    )
    '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
      '07 VW Touareg V6
      '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

when she heard that 90% of all crimes were around the home, she moved.

Albert Einstein

Comment

she thought that Taco Bell was a Mexican phone company.

Albert Einstein

Comment

she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said "concentrate".

Albert Einstein

Comment

she sold the car for gas money

Albert Einstein

Comment

If she spoke her mind she'd be speechless.

Albert Einstein

Comment

at the bottom of the application where it says "sign here".. she put "Sagittarius".

Albert Einstein

Comment

When she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said "Airport Left" she turned around and went home

Albert Einstein

Comment

When she opened her mouth to speak, I could hear the wind whistling through her ears.

Comment

True story - I had a woman fax me the same thing five times. She calls and says "I'm trying to fax you something but my fax machine is broken. Everytime I dial your fax number, my machine beeps and spits the page out the other end."

Comment

True story too.

My Dad and I were shopping in a grocery store when he was in his 80's.

A lady ( my Dad said she was an old lady, so you can imagine)sneezed, and my Dad, being old school, said "Gesundheit ("God Bless you" in German).

Without missing a beat the woman replied "Comes out loose".

Upon seeing the shocked look on my Dad's face and me about to burst she said "Well at least that's what my husband used to say".

Albert Einstein

Comment

'00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
                            '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
                            '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
                            )
                            '06 S2000 NA (returned)
                            '11 E92 turbo (returned
                            )
                            '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

she was cosmo cover perfect. Walked into a graduate class and the elderly gentleman prof said "may I help you find your class?" Her response "oh no, I am in this class".
                              She knew everthing. Made the guys look stupid. Usually doubled the next highest score on every exam. I no longer tell blond jokes, but i do enjoy reading them and thinking of her.

Comment

Originally posted by My_yella_s2k View Post

I hope your avatar burns in hell.

Comment

She used white-out on the computer monitor.

Albert Einstein

Comment

she thought a person born by c-section wasn't a natural-born U.S. citizen.

Albert Einstein

Comment

A Plane Is On Its Way To Toronto, When A Blonde In
                                      Economy Class Gets Up, And Moves To The First Class
                                      Section And Sits Down. The Flight Attendant Watches
                                      Her Do This, And Asks To See Her Ticket.

She Then Tells The Blonde That She Paid For Economy
                                      Class, And That She Will Have Go Back To Her Other Seat.
                                      The Blonde Replies, ‘i'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful, I'm Going To
                                      Toronto And I'm Staying Right Here.’

The Flight Attendant Goes Into The Cockpit And Tells
                                      The Pilot And The Co-pilot That There Is A Blonde Bimbo
                                      Sitting In First Class, That Belongs In Economy, And Won't
                                      Move Back To Her Seat.

The Co-pilot Goes Back To The Blonde And Tries To
                                      Explain That Because She Only Paid For Economy She
                                      W Ill Have To Leave And Return To Her Seat. The Blonde
                                      Replies, ‘i'm Blonde, I'm Beautiful, I'm Going To Toronto
                                      And I'm Staying Right Here.’

The Co-pilot Tells The Pilot That He Probably Should
                                      Have The Police Waiting When They Land To Arrest
                                      This Blonde Woman Who Won't Listen To Reason.

The Pilot Says, ‘you Say She Is A Blonde? I'll Handle This,
                                      I'm Married To A Blonde. I Speak Blonde.’ He Goes Back
                                      To The Blonde And Whispers In Her Ear, And She Says,
                                      ‘oh, I'm Sorry.’ And Gets Up And Goes Back To Her Seat
                                      In Economy....

The Flight Attendant And Co-pilot Are Amazed And
                                      Asked Him What He Said To Make Her Move Without
                                      Any Fuss. The Pilot Says:’i Told Her, ‘first Class Isn't
                                      Going To Toronto ‘

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                                      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                                      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

she sent me a fax with a stamp on it.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                        X