X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 370Z Roadster

Would you buy one?

I still like the S2000 better though

It looks better than the 350z roadster, but I'm not sure about the trunk. It still looks a little blocky to me. I'd have to see it in person, or better pics.

Comment

Originally posted by s2k 4 me View Post
      It looks better than the 350z roadster, but I'm not sure about the trunk. It still looks a little blocky to me. I'd have to see it in person, or better pics.
      I agree, those pics are awful. Only the second one gives me any sense of the look of the car. I never liked the looks of the 350Z roadster at all, but I think this does look better. The V6 grunt could grow on me...

Comment

Originally posted by bjurasz View Post
        I agree, those pics are awful. Only the second one gives me any sense of the look of the car. I never liked the looks of the 350Z roadster at all, but I think this does look better. The V6 grunt could grow on me...
        Bill, I'm nowhere near your caliber but it immediately jumped out at me how poorly those pictures were done. "Artsy" to some, maybe, but really poor at showing the true lines and shape of the car.

Now, the Nismo version is another story altogether. Much better pictures (love the profile one) and better looking either way...

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/au....photopanel..1.*

Comment

Better pictures of the roadster, on Edmunds.com .

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/au....photopanel..2.*

Comment

I am going to need some better pictures before I pass judgment.
            Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
            After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
            X