Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you're too drunk to drive when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're too drunk to drive when...

From today's Austin-American Statesman online:

---------------------------------------------------------------

DWI suspect drove flaming car

Police arrested an Austin woman and charged her with driving while intoxicated after she was seen driving a Ford Explorer in flames on Interstate 35 early Saturday, according to an arrest affidavit.

An officer stopped Kelsi Hatch, 25, as she drove south in the 800 block of I-35, the affidavit said. Police did not say where the fire started or the extent of the damage to the car.

Hatch, who has two previous DWI convictions in Travis County, was charged after taking a field sobriety test, the affidavit said. She was in the Travis County Jail on Monday with bail set at $6,000, court records show.
    Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
    '08 Ridgeline RTL
    '02 Z06

wow thats bad...

Comment

Wow! A real "flaming" drunk. Good thing they stopped her. She probably didn't even thank the officer for saving her drunk skin.
      sigpic
      Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

any pics? As bad as this sounds, I think it would be cool to see pics of a car on fire driving down the road as if it's on a Motley Crue video or something

'65 Honda S600
        '02 Honda Mugen S2000
        '10 BMW E90 M3
        '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

Sorry, no pics, though they def. would have been a nice bonus.
          Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
          '08 Ridgeline RTL
          '02 Z06

Comment

My question is, did she have to take the sobriety test next to the vehicle?
            Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
            After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
            X