Free KFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free KFC

Everyone go to www.unthinkfc.com and print out the free coupon for kfc. its a 2 piece grilled chicken, two sides, and a bis. im at work and just did it.

if that site does not work try http://www.unthinkfc.com/KFCPdf.pdf

Comment

mmmm yummo
      '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
      '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
      '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
      )
      '06 S2000 NA (returned)
      '11 E92 turbo (returned
      )
      '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

Thanks Rachel Ray :LOL: wow no replies. Did anyone print it out and get free food. my entire staff ate for free today, and we printed out coupons for the rest of the week.

Comment

Link stopped working this afternoon...
          "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
          Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

should off not printed but saved on computer as pdf file and ate there for free every day haha

Comment

We printed out 100 copies of it. My staff and i will eat for free for 2 weeks. We have a KFC across the street from our job.

Comment

I need one!

Originally posted by whitemike711 View Post
                We printed out 100 copies of it. My staff and i will eat for free for 2 weeks. We have a KFC across the street from our job.

Comment

You should've seen the KFC by my house tonite...

You would have thought there was a rockstar autograph signing

Comment

Originally posted by geras003 View Post
                    I need one!
                    Come on by i will even give you 2

Comment

KFC patrons report they can't use Oprah coupons

Louisville, we have a problem. A commenter says:
                      Unfortunately for those who worked on or near 42nd St., in NYC are not able to use the coupons. A KFC employee was literally screaming in front of the KFC stating, "NO MORE COUPONS" and turned people away. Thanks for nothing!!!!
                      And another:
                      I went to use my coupon today and there was a notice on the door stating that if your last 4 numbers in the bar code are 1234, the coupon is no good! Came home to try to print again and the site would not let me print another coupon.
                      Jay here. ALL the pdf versions of the coupons (see post below) have the 1234 UPC number. I have a call into KFC public relations about this and about whether they're going to be swamped by all the demand. Will report back when I hear.

UPDATE: More reports of KFC customers unable to redeem grilled chicken coupons. Metro New York customers do not seem to be having good KFC experiences today:
                      If the coupon doesn't print, consider it a blessing! the portchestoer NY store sort of honored a few before noon (2 wings, mash & no biscuit) and then told the remaining coupon holders (that were shunned into a separate line) that the chicken was gone. I eat atr this KFC regularly and was treated like a vagrant because I had a coupon; that they issued!
                      And:
                      well we went to kfc in brooklyn center off brooklyn blvd and they also said that if any of us had the same numbers they weren't going to take them.everyones coupons end with 1234'so we went to another one got served went back and talked with the 1st place.they were only serving one per car.
                      And:
                      I just came back from the North Lake KFC in Pasadena California, where the sign on the door read "We are not accepting internet coupons".
                      UPUPDATE: Scott in San Antonio says he & friends successfully redeemed PDF-based coupons. Since he says all coupons' barcodes were the same, I assume they all ended in 1234, which seems to be all you get from the PDF version.
                      I was able to print it no problem with FireFox. I also saved the PDF. Others who went to get it got the same coupon code. We all went to lunch together and joined the long line of other people waiting for their free chicken. We were politely served and while it took about 10 minutes for our food to be ready, we did get it and in no way felt slighted.

I guess I know what I will be eating for the next two weeks!

(BTW, this was in San Antonio)

AND MORE: A reported sit-in over grilled-chicken denials at a New York KFC.

Check out frustrations other customers are having on the Consuming Interests blog.
                      "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                      Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

You'd think they would have known better not to do that after the Popeyes 4.99 fiasco!
                        Chris

'13 Civic Si sedan
                        '08 Ridgeline RTL
                        '02 Z06

Comment

My favorite comment:
                          I'm in Houston and I don't give a rat's patootie about fried chicken. Go get yourselves some barbeque or some good Italian food.

Pay for your own food, morons.

Posted by: Hy Roels | May 6, 2009 7:53 PM
                          "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)

Comment

I saved the PDF but have no idea if the local KFC is honoring these coupons. I did get the one from the KFC site (not Oprah's site), so that may be accepted where hers are not.

Comment

The coupons have a unique 2D barcode. You would have had to print it from the coupon printer app that it makes you download. Once the barcode is used, the coupon is disabled - so multiple copies of the same coupon won't work.

I'm going to try to redeem mine today!

Comment

The KFC ones are all the same, from what I can tell. I didn't have to use the coupon printer app at all.

Comment

I went in for lunch, they were just taking the coupons, no barcode scan or anything. Supposedly the ones ending in 1234 are invalid, but they just took them and threw them in a box.

They ran out of grilled chicken and gave me fried instead. Promotion fail!

Comment

They need to call it Kentucky Frilled Chicken. You never know what you're going to get!

Comment

Had lunch again today for free courtesy of Oprah! The place was packed and everyone on line had a coupon. No money was being exchanged at all. I felt bad for the employees they looked so over wealmed. they hooked me up with a free drink and an extra side though. KFC FTW (at least for another week) :LOL:

Comment

Take mom out for a free meal this weekend...

"Blue Oh-Two" (#424)

Comment

Working...
                                        X