Honda Push Mowers - who has 'em???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Push Mowers - who has 'em???

OK, the 36 year old Lawn Boy Pushmower that is my fathers is just not cuttin it anymore :nonono: It smells the neighborhood up, and more importantly just doesn't have the power anymore...

Although I despise Home Depot, it seems they are the only ones that carry the Honda push mowers...Who has one of these HRX models and was it worth the $600?

Please hurry...my yard is half mowed and its too early for a beer

I had one, it work good, I like Troy build better.
    Welcome to Troy-BiltĀ®: Where we're Built for Life. Troy-BiltĀ® is a leading manufacturer of outdoor power & lawn care equipment, including lawn mowers, cultivators, tillers, snow blowers and more.
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
    Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

you can get the Honda on-line
      Coop
      Life Member 57
      Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
      It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
      Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

I have one. It's a beast. It's the oldest yard tool we have.. and it's also the only one running at the moment.

Expensive as HELLLLL, but worth every penny.

Comment

My Honda was the best mower ever...until I decided to try and mow the stake for the dogs in the backyard. It started on the first pull, every time.

Comment

I have a Honda self propelled lawn mower and a Honda snowblower. The mower is getting on to nearly 15 years old. Never had a problem with it. In Canada, we buy our Honda mowers in the same place we buy our Honda motorcycles. Have you tried there?

Comment

I have had mine since 1997. Great mower!
              Past Events: S2KDays SoCal - 2018 | Southwest Tour - Kings Canyon - 2018 | Southwest Tour - Sedona - 2019 | Black Hills Rally - 2021 | CA Central Coast Wine Tour - 2021 | Valley of Fire Adventure - 2022 | Maine Seacoast Adventure - 2022 | Pacific Northwest Adventure - 2022 | Where is the next Adventure?

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                I have had mine since 1997. Great mower!
                Was really expecting a smart ass answer from you

Comment

I have a Lawn Boy powered by a Honda Motor. Always starts and tolerates the alcohol in the fuel unlike my Briggs & Stratton edger in which the alcohol eats the fuel pump diaphragm on a semi regular basis.

It does not get any better than Honda Power for your equipment.
                  Bieg
                  9000 RPM

Comment

I have a Honda snowblower, fishing motor, and leaf blower. Love 'em all. I can't imagine their lawnmower to be anything less.
                    Dave
                    now - '59 white MGA
                    past - '01 S2000 (nine years), four other MGAs, Spitfire, Stag, 63 Vette

Comment

Gonna look into the Troy Built mowers first...They are half the price, but a very good quality...

Thanks for all the input, and if you have more let me know

Comment

I have an HRX (with the green shifter), its about 5 years old and is the best mower I have ever owned. Worth every penny.
                        the Red Barchetta
                        2004 New Formula Red, Factory Tan Interior
                        Comptech goodies: Intake and Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by smac2K View Post
                          OK, the 36 year old Lawn Boy Pushmower that is my fathers is just not cuttin it anymore :nonono: It smells the neighborhood up, and more importantly just doesn't have the power anymore...

Although I despise Home Depot, it seems they are the only ones that carry the Honda push mowers...Who has one of these HRX models and was it worth the $600?

Please hurry...my yard is half mowed and its too early for a beer
                          Justin,
                          I have the HRX model variable speed & 90cc engine... until this mower I have been a Toro fan however I could not bring myself to buy another Briggs & Stratton engine..... I LOVE this mower! I looked @ the Troy built but would you drive a Dodge with a Honda engine? BUY the REAL thing!

Comment

too bad they don't make a riding mower?

Comment

I bought a Husqvarna powered by Honda. So far so good

'65 Honda S600
                              '02 Honda Mugen S2000
                              '10 BMW E90 M3
                              '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by bimdub View Post
                                too bad they don't make a riding mower?

Comment

hahaha yeah they make riding mowers. Equally as awesome, and definetly equally as expensive.

Comment

not for sale online or even listed......its like they don't offer them anymore or something.....

Comment

i've seen them.. my neighbor has one.. I dunno how old it is. They may very well not sell them anymore. That'd be dumb. It's a huge market.

Comment

Don't be a cheap bastard, get the real thing...

Past Events: S2KDays SoCal - 2018 | Southwest Tour - Kings Canyon - 2018 | Southwest Tour - Sedona - 2019 | Black Hills Rally - 2021 | CA Central Coast Wine Tour - 2021 | Valley of Fire Adventure - 2022 | Maine Seacoast Adventure - 2022 | Pacific Northwest Adventure - 2022 | Where is the next Adventure?

Comment

Working...
                                        X