Sticky and Swag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky and Swag

I was wondering what does sticky and swag stand for.

Thanks Greg

Sticky is a forum that is permanently fixed at the top of a list of forum topics. Swag is the freebies you get when you renew your membeship here (and pay a bit more) or the goodies you get with your initial registration. I hope that answers your question, feel free to expand on your post.
    Visiting a circus? Expect to see clowns.

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Comment

Thanks still waiting on my goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by gdl5 View Post
        Shouldn't be too long. Fred and Rose Mary try to get them done as quickly as possible.
        Visiting a circus? Expect to see clowns.

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Comment

Originally posted by gdl5 View Post
          We are away from home right now but plan to get it in the mail next week after we return home.
          S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
          Casselton, ND

Comment

Working...
          X