Where is my lifetime membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my lifetime membership

On February 18, 2008 I sent my personal check, #6514, in the amount of $250.00 in payment for lifetime membership and a cover letter to S2000 Club of America, 4523 Chestnut Meadow Drive, Sugarland, TX 77479. The check cleared my bank on March 3, 2008.

To date I still have not been made a lifetime member of the S2000 Club of America nor have I received the gift items that are part of becoming a lifetime member.

When will I be made a lifetime member? When will the gift items be sent to me?

Further, until I'm made a member of the club, I can not proceed with becoming a member of the Cheesehead Chapter.
    sigpic

I apologize for the inconvenience. I am sending a PM right now and this will be taken care of today.

We are still working on procedures for folks that send in checks. Hold tight, because the lifetime package is VERY cool and the Cheeseheads are even cooler!!!

Justin

Comment

PM's sent....

Comment

Ronald,

I left a message with the Club Treasurer about your membership. I am sure it will be taken care of soon. Welcome to the Club!!!
        Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
        '07 VW Touareg V6
        '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Ronald

Sorry about the delay with your membership package. As you can appreciate, even our great volunteers can have a slip-up from time to time.

Thanks for your patience with this matter and welcome to the Club!
          Deleted signature for the safety of my cars.....

Please note that my posts are not personal attacks - they are my observations/opinions - your opinions may vary.

Comment

Also remember guys, Alex has been out of the country for about a month,due to the death of his father in law.

Welcome to the club, it will be worth the wait
            Coop
            Life Member 57
            Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
            It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
            Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

I'm on it. I have a few people to email Fred. Just got back from overseas this last week trying to get things back to speed. Should be taken care of in the next day.

'06 Laguna Blue - Sold

Comment

Sorry Ron, for the delay. I flipped the switch so that you now have access to the forums as a lifetime member. As soon as I receive your address information from Alex I will get your welcome packet in the mail. Thanks for your confidence in and support of the club.
                Fred Eldridge
                Vice-President, S2000 Club of America
                MY2000 Black/Black #5185

S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 |Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015

Comment

Thank you all.

Ron
                  sigpic

Comment

welcome to the club!

Comment

Working...
                    X