X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Len44
    replied
    Originally posted by Irish Rose View Post
    I am glad that your Redliners are arriving. Fred put them in the mail last Wednesday and I planned to start a new thread to let everyone know that they should be looking for them but I hadn't gotten to it, yet. However, since you are adding posts to this thread that is great. If some of you out there do not get your newsletter drop me a PM and Fred or I will check to see that you were on the list with a correct address.

Rose Mary
    Larimore, ND
    PM sent.

Leave a comment:

• bwturner1951
    replied
    Very nice job on the August/September Redliner! Kudos to everyone involved!

Leave a comment:

• f1dna
    replied
    Got mine Tuesday - good job everyone

Leave a comment:

• Ulrich
    replied
    ...even with a few hours to spare so any late-comers can still register for S2KDays after reading the cover story!

Leave a comment:

• Irish Rose
    replied
    I am glad that your Redliners are arriving. Fred put them in the mail last Wednesday and I planned to start a new thread to let everyone know that they should be looking for them but I hadn't gotten to it, yet. However, since you are adding posts to this thread that is great. If some of you out there do not get your newsletter drop me a PM and Fred or I will check to see that you were on the list with a correct address.

Rose Mary
    Larimore, ND

Leave a comment:

• gomarlins3
    replied
    Got my new one today, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Scooterboy
    replied
    Got mine today!

Leave a comment:

• EricM
    replied
    Ours arrived today. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• KeepItStock
    replied
    Redliner arrived 8/31/09 at 1:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Looter
    replied
    Just got it !!!!

Leave a comment:

• hes83
    replied
    The August/September Redliner is HERE!

Leave a comment:

• Irish Rose
    replied
    Check my most recent edit to the list of missing members. Any help in locating these persons would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rose Mary
    Larimore, ND

Leave a comment:

• Irish Rose
    replied
    I need your help, AGAIN. We have had quite a few "REDLINERS" returned but most of them have updated addresses so we can resend them after correcting the addresses in our database. However there are four (so far) that even the post office seems unable to find. That is where you come in. If you see your name on here or you know any of these people, PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE let me know so we can get the newsletters to them. The following members are those that have been returned, with the cities we have listed for them:

Alfonso T. - San Antonio, TX
    Gregory W. - Aliso Viejo, CA
    Jeffrey D. Fonthill, Ontario Canada
    Justin R. - Valley Cottage, NY
    Matthew D. - Burllingame, CA

Thanks for any help you can give so we can save our club the cost of returned and remailed newsletters.

Rose Mary
    Larimore, ND
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 07-28-2009, 12:39 PM. Reason: Added another missing member

Leave a comment:

• repiv
    replied
    Originally posted by Looter View Post
    You do have a very valid point there...Rose Mary !!!!!
    It's a little known fact that on the "other" forum, a platinum "lifetime" membership was offered but only for a very short time. It didn't take long for the owner of that site to have figured out that this was a bad idea and it was withdrawn. Only one person ever actually managed to pay for a platinum membership to date.

Leave a comment:

• gomarlins3
    replied
    Looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

• Looter
    replied
    You do have a very valid point there...Rose Mary !!!!!
    Originally posted by Irish Rose View Post
    If too many members go that route we will lose our steady revenue stream for the club.

Rose Mary
    Larimore, ND

Leave a comment:

• Irish Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerdt View Post
    Do *NOT* renew your memberships!! Become a Lifetimer, instead, then you never have to worry about it

Dave
    If too many members go that route we will lose our steady revenue stream for the club.

Rose Mary
    Larimore, ND

Leave a comment:

• Looter
    replied
    Originally posted by parkerdt View Post
    Do *NOT* renew your memberships!! Become a Lifetimer, instead, then you never have to worry about it

Dave

Leave a comment:

• parkerdt
    replied

Dave

Leave a comment:

• kgf3076
    replied
    Thanks Rose Mary. You and Fred do way too much (but it sure is appreciated)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X