Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S2KCA Windscreen Lights

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by ESHS2K
    What's the best color to get?White,I guess,or Blue,and Red for brakes?
    I need something powerfull enough so I can see my ashtray at night.!!!
    Are you gonna give me the discount?
    Guess I deserve it ,for all the pub!!!
    The CLUB member discount is just one of the many benefits of joining the club.
    Mike, if you give him the CLUB discount, you ain't got a hair on your ass.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by griffon
      The CLUB member discount is just one of the many benefits of joining the club.
      Mike, if you give him the CLUB discount, you ain't got a hair on your ass.
      Yea,but wich color is best for my ashtray white or blue!!!

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by ESHS2K
        Yea,but wich color is best for my ashtray white or blue!!!
        White is the most popular and probably the brightest color. Obviously, red with the brakes is the only way to fly...

        The club discount goes to club members - sorry dude. Just join up, what the hell are you waiting for?

        Comment


        • #44
          And when I say,I wanna see my ashtray,it's not for my pot,it's for my Rothmans king size!!!
          To old to smoke pot at 68.!!!

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by coxmw
            White is the most popular and probably the brightest color. Obviously, red with the brakes is the only way to fly...

            The club discount goes to club members - sorry dude. Just join up, what the hell are you waiting for?
            So,Did you get my order?
            It's gonna be white,and red with the brakes.
            How's that?

            Comment


            • #46
              I got it and you will be getting it soon.

              Thanks.

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by coxmw
                I got it and you will be getting it soon.

                Thanks.
                Good waiting for it!!!
                Hope the shipping won't kill you!!!

                Comment


                • #48
                  Let me know when you ship,tracking #,and ETA;if you can!!!
                  Oh yes,and I got a few friends,that should be interested !!!will let you know!

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Are these windscreens still available with etching and the led lights.Also can you do the
                    S2KCA and/or just S 2000 on the windscreen etched.I would most likely go with red
                    led lights with or without the S 2000 etched.Please let me know details,leadtime,price and
                    availability etc.

                    Thanks
                    Joe

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Unfortunately not through Mike. He decided to have a family and drive a minivan and stuff

                      Anyway, I am sure there are some out there somewhere, but not from Mike (cuz I never got one!!)

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Joe... Go to the other web-site...and PM... McGuyver....I think he may still be around...He was one of the original designers of the Lighted Windscreen. I purchased his in '03....Stilll works perfectly... He may answer your PM... I know Mike Cox, is long gone. I haven't seen a post by him, in quite awhile !!!
                        Originally posted by josefs2 View Post
                        Are these windscreens still available with etching and the led lights.Also can you do the
                        S2KCA and/or just S 2000 on the windscreen etched.I would most likely go with red
                        led lights with or without the S 2000 etched.Please let me know details,leadtime,price and
                        availability etc.

                        Thanks
                        Joe
                        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....







                        Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Here is his web site

                          http://www.hi-tecdesigns.com/

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Awesome Ken... I wasn't even sure he was still around !!!! Looks to be doing quite well for himself !!!
                            Originally posted by CitadelBlue View Post
                            Here is his web site

                            http://www.hi-tecdesigns.com/
                            MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....







                            Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              He is in the DC metro area on the Md side.... I saw a post from an on the other site showing his new toy .. a 370z ....
                              http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=761003

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X