S2kdays 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2kdays 2014

Hi all! Didn't notice before that all the information for S2KDays was posted in the members only sections. Thought I should post it here in the open sections so that you know what is going on also.
    We are holding S2KDays in Hood River, Oregon this year from 27-30 July. That's about 50 miles up the Columbia River from Portland. It's a beautiful area with lots of great, scenic drives. Our hotel for the event is the Best Western Hood River Inn. Rates are from $120-150 + tax. The hotel sits right on the riverfront. http://www.hoodriverinn.com/
    We are planning several events for the meet. We have several drives lined up, visiting some of the popular sites locally. Drives around Mt. Hood, up to Mt. Saint Helens, along the Columbia River to Multnomah Falls and through Eastern Washington State are all planned. We also have a dinner on Tuesday night and are planning on a reception for Sunday or Monday evening.
    Registration for the event will be $95 and includes the dinner, reception, drives and all entry fees. Plus we will have some give away items for everyone.
    So if you would like to join us, you do have to be a paid member of S2KCA (insurance requirements you know.) So pay for the year and come out and join us. This is the one meet of the year where people from across the US and Canada get together to enjoy the company and the cars.
    If you have any questions, just post them up here. Hope to see you at this years' S2KDAYS.
    Last edited by The Mangonel; 02-22-2014, 12:24 PM.
    sigpic
    Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Looking forward to the "JOURNEY"... out there ...!!
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Count me in too! I'll register soon.

gary

Comment

Just got my room lined up.
        Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
        After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
        X