$5 off NO SWAG membership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $5 off NO SWAG membership

Our members have spoken, and to accommodate their wishes, we have taken $5 off membership dues for those of you who do not wish to receive SWAG items with your membership. NO SWAG memberships will still receive the following: Welcome package including President's Welcome Letter, membership card, and referral cards.

Please note the new menu items here: https://www.s2kca.com/settings/subscriptions

In addition, the Board is still discussing SWAG items, and how we can both improve delivery time and offer more options for the items that you, who opt for SWAG, will receive when you renew or join. Stay tuned for more!
    Last edited by 4U2NV; 09-10-2017, 12:34 AM. Reason: Fixed link for membership subscription.

Can lifers buy swag? I need a new sticker for my little wind deflector thingy and my key fob finally bit the dust.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Working...
    X