Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discontinued cars which R&T wishes would make a comeback. Guess what's on it.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discontinued cars which R&T wishes would make a comeback. Guess what's on it.

There are several in this list that I don't agree should come back, but I definitely think the last one on the list should.

It's a moderately entertaining read.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...90118&slide=20
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

I have two of the cars. The 944 and the S2000.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
      I have two of the cars. The 944 and the S2000.
      However, only one of them runs.
      Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
      After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

I agree with just about all of them.
        Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
        After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post

However, only one of them runs.
          Correction, neither runs now. Unless Curt has the red S2000 repaired again.
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15| Durango, CO - 16
          | Fredericksburg, TX - 17

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

I would like to see a return of the CRX and MR2.
            S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15| Durango, CO - 16
            | Fredericksburg, TX - 17

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

I agree with most of the selections. I'd love to see a new P1800 and what Volvo would do with it. Mazda keeps teasing about the RX7, and having owned an '89 turbo I would love to see a new one return but I can't imagine an updated rotary working fault free and emissions legal. The MR2 and Fiero are just flat not gonna happen, neither Toyota or GM is inclined to go in that direction, might just as well dream about a updated Solstice which just never quite made it. Damn shame, the fastback coupe deserves to be on this list... screw the Wagoneer and the Brat and anything Mitsubishi.
              2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

We had several the CRX-SI, EVO X ECLIPSE / TALON- TSI, INTEGRA ( GSR) of course the S2000 Loved them all
                sigpic

2013 Subaru BRZ, 2013 Fiat Abarth, 2003 S2000, 2014 Honda CBR 500RA, 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite,2004 Lakeland Terrier (Sydney)

Comment

Working...
                X