Coop
    Life Member 57
    KE0BND
    What other people think of me, is none of my business
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

I'll settle for peace and happiness.
    Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Register HERE!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
    2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
    2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to lose!

Comment

I want a Mach 1, just not the new one.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
        I'll settle for peace and happiness.
        Heck Ken, I'd settle for either one!
        2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post

Heck Ken, I'd settle for either one!
          I'm with you, I just wish one or the other were attainable.
          Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Register Here!

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Register HERE!

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
          2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
          2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Never fight with an ugly person, they have nothing to lose!

Comment

Since the last few "wants" seem to be well-nigh unattainable, here's my unattainable, materialistic, selfish, wanton, want:
            But I want a blue one....
            Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

I would like to have all of my red cars running at the same time. I would like to get the s600 running and most of all I would like to see everyone of my s2k friends at s2k days .
              2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
              Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
              Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                I would like to have all of my red cars running at the same time. I would like to get the s600 running and most of all I would like to see everyone of my s2k friends at s2k days .
                World peace is sounding more likely than speedracer’s hopes and dreams.
                S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Originally posted by MoS2000 View Post
                  Since the last few "wants" seem to be well-nigh unattainable, here's my unattainable, materialistic, selfish, wanton, want:
                  But I want a blue one....
                  I'm with you Mo. In Structural Blue.
                  lexus-1-1.jpg

Comment

oooooh, yah, that one!
                    Jpn,Honda,Passenger,AP2,2dr convertible/6sp-manual,BaseModel,2007,Suzuka Plant,USA#699 - Laguna Blue Pearl

S2KDays Attended: Keystone SD 2011 | Golden CO 2012 | Hood River OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls KY 2015 | Durango CO 2016

Comment

I wouldn't turn it down...

Comment

I’d like to get out of credit card debt.

Comment

I’m getting a new top for my S2K. I plan to get a Robbins cloth top installed this spring.
                          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Comment

Jason, check to see if your S is pre-wired of a defroster. My 01 was. I just needed a switch and a pigtail from Jeff at 25/7 to connect the wiring, and I got a cloth Robbins top with a defroster in the glass window.

Comment

Yes, I have an 03 that is wired for a rear defrost. I just need to schedule a date/time to get this done.

Comment

I think I may look for a Corvette ragtop in the spring. I really like the S but it is getting very hard for me to get into.
                                I am hoping the 'vette may be a bit bigger so my stiff joints may be a little more comfortable.
                                I hardy drove the S for the last 4 years because of pain, and I had to give up the Harley about 7 years ago.

Golden years my ass. Getting old just sucks.

griff

The time on this post is going to be one hour later than it is here and I do no know or really care how to change it.
                                "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by griffon View Post
                                  I think I may look for a Corvette ragtop in the spring. I really like the S but it is getting very hard for me to get into.
                                  I am hoping the 'vette may be a bit bigger so my stiff joints may be a little more comfortable.
                                  I hardy drove the S for the last 4 years because of pain, and I had to give up the Harley about 7 years ago.

griff

The time on this post is going to be one hour later than it is here and I do no know or really care how to change it.
                                  Griff, hope you find something that works for you. One of the reasons I love my SLK350 is because it is so comfortable.
                                  Coop
                                  Life Member 57
                                  KE0BND
                                  What other people think of me, is none of my business
                                  It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Originally posted by griffon View Post

griff

Love mine...!!! However, I still have my “S”...We call it, our “First Born”...
                                    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I'd like to fall in love again...

Comment

Originally posted by joephotographer View Post
                                        I'd like to fall in love again...
                                        Me too - and the plans are for next week!
                                        This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                        X