Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demand for 30th Anniversary Miata is High

https://www.carscoops.com/2019/05/ma...atisfy-demand/

“We’ve said it for years, without our diehard fans, the Miata would not be a cultural phenomenon and best-selling roadster of all time,” Masahiro Moro, chairman and CEO of Mazda North American Operations, said. “Fan response to the 2019 Mazda MX-5 30th Anniversary has been incredible and we’re proud to bring additional units to those on the waitlist.”

f4ca4bb2-mazda-mx-5-30th-ann-1-1024x683.jpg
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

​May is Mental Health Awareness Month.

Support and spread awareness. https://www.mentalhealthamerica.net

Once the first 500 sold up in hours there has been a wring list so chances of scoring one are slim t nil
    sigpic

2013 Subaru BRZ, 2013 Fiat Abarth, 2003 S2000, 2014 Honda CBR 500RA, 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite,2004 Lakeland Terrier (Sydney)

Comment

I think the fact that it has been so popular is a good thing for all roadsters. Who knows the influence this could have? The S2000 might never have been considered had the Miata not been the success that it was/is way back in 1990. So I am happy that the little Miata is so popular.
      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

I put my name on the waiting list at the time of the launch. Who knows? Not likely, but I may get an opportunity to get my hands on one.
        S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

I was in love with the Miata when it came out and first test drove it in January 1990. I'd read every article that I could get hold of, yet the birth of the first of two daughters that month delayed the purchase of a two-seat vehicle for a few decades. Long live the roadster!

Comment

Surprising news! My name was selected from the list and I now have a 30th Anniversary Edition Miata RF reserved.

ECEC9D62-3FEE-4BA0-BE24-814122BCE66B.jpeg
            S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

As the owner of a cousin to your ND2 Love our Fiat and it is a great companion to the S
                sigpic

2013 Subaru BRZ, 2013 Fiat Abarth, 2003 S2000, 2014 Honda CBR 500RA, 1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite,2004 Lakeland Terrier (Sydney)

Comment

Yep, if I had a three car, no, four car, er five car garag.......warehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                    Surprising news! My name was selected from the list and I now have a 30th Anniversary Edition Miata RF reserved.

ECEC9D62-3FEE-4BA0-BE24-814122BCE66B.jpeg

What color?
                    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
                    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
                    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

only comes in one colour and you are looking at it
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
                        Yep, if I had a three car, no, four car, er five car garag.......warehouse.
                        Not necessary just need creative parking
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemae View Post

Not necessary just need creative parking
                          I already have 2 cars in a 1 1/2 car garage. I'd go up if I could.

Comment

Working...
                          X