Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miataland? For real, a Miata-themed luxury resort in Italy. And you can use the cars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miataland? For real, a Miata-themed luxury resort in Italy. And you can use the cars.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/28882/...-luxury-resort
    "Located in the little-known region of Umbria, Italy, Miataland is home to the world's largest private collection of Mazda MX-5s and the only Mazda Miata-themed luxury resort in the world. Even better, while most car collections are usually "look, don't touch" affairs, the folks at Miataland actually want you to touch the cars. In fact, they'll even let you take them for a drive.

Miataland told The Drive that 40 examples of Mazda's paradigm-changing sports car reside there, from run-of-the-mill base models to rare variants sourced from Europe, North America, and Japan. Stored together in a barn, every imaginable version of the Miata shares the roost with examples modified by third parties, such as a V-8-swapped Monster Miata, or one with a body reportedly inspired by the Ferrari 250 GTO (which is now illegal in Italy)."

Click the link above for some pictures of the various Miatas they have at the resort and to read about the details. I think I could enjoy a place with a bunch of fun roadsters in the heart of Italy. I have never been there.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

“You need to resist the temptation to communicate via words that are not your own and which only vaguely apply to your specific situation.” -R. Waterland

Oh bugger!

It looks like a fun way to spend a few days.

Comment

Working...
    X