https://www.yahoo.com/autos/electric...143000648.html

Coop
    Life Member 57
    KE0BND
    What other people think of me, is none of my business
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Holy Moses.

While this doesn't completely shock me, it does sort of make me sad. My first manual car was a 1980 Honda Prelude. Tiny little thing with a sunroof and a terrible stereo. Windshield wipers didn't work, 0-60 in 15 minutes, and a "slipping" clutch. If I had to enter a highway via an uphill ramp, I would push down on the gas, the RPMs would go up, and the car would slow down.
    This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Does a variable gear transmission (stick or auto) even make sense on an electric car? Just seems like more energy loss in the drivetrain the more options you add in there.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

It probably has somethng to do with number of cars produced. Somehow I think there were more electric cars produced than cars with manual transmissions.
        If you spend all of your time looking back at the past, you'll never see the future.

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
          It probably has somethng to do with number of cars produced. Somehow I think there were more electric cars produced than cars with manual transmissions.
          The Model 3 might have done that by itself last year.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post

The Model 3 might have done that by itself last year.
            From the number of Model 3's I see in the area, the DMV (DC, MD, VA) area may have been the reason.
            If you spend all of your time looking back at the past, you'll never see the future.

Comment

Working...
            X