Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meanwhile in Palm Springs... J-Turns, e-brake parking jobs, Rockfords, and other fun at Stunt Driving School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile in Palm Springs... J-Turns, e-brake parking jobs, Rockfords, and other fun at Stunt Driving School

We had perfect weather for an entire day of MINI Cooper driving out at The BMW Performance Center West in Thermal, California. Couldn't have asked for better! 75 and mostly sunny. Perfect for stunt driving practice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0078.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	2.38 MB
ID:	1683648

Name:	20220116_170943.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	1,009.1 KB
ID:	1683649

Name:	20220117_094656.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	1683650

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -Geri Weitzman

Life is far too short to spend it sitting around hoping fun things and Adventures will find you. Go look for them! Or better yet, create them yourself. If you don't, one day you'll wake up and find that the window of opportunity has passed and it's too late. -Also Me

Beats handbrake turns with the snowblower
    S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

Yep.

Ya know, that is exactly why I don't discuss the weather here in the winter (or the summer either, actually). Generally, it's sunny and 72 an awful lot of the time during the year, even in winter. And it's definitely not like that elsewhere.

No matter where one lives, there are aspects which are unpleasant at times. Pick ANY location, and a list of disadvantages can easily be identified. But I can definitely say that, most of the time, coastal southern California weather is not something about which I can complain.
      -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
      The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Life is far too short to spend it sitting around hoping fun things and Adventures will find you. Go look for them! Or better yet, create them yourself. If you don't, one day you'll wake up and find that the window of opportunity has passed and it's too late. -Also Me

Comment

I just finished putting my video together. I hope you all enjoy it! This was a great event and I'm sure I will return to Thermal for another performance driving class.

S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Working...
          X