Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a "Mark all read" function be added to the forums please?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a "Mark all read" function be added to the forums please?

Is there any way to add the mark all read function in the forums? If I do a search in the forums, I might get 10 or 15 new messages in forums I don't read. I'd really like to be able to be able to select a Mark all read function and not have to wade through forums I don't follow.
    Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open December 01, 2018

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Registration opens December 15, 2018.

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
    2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
    2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

C. H. Douglas

It's already there.

Screenshot_20180513-183358.jpg

-Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

sure would be nice if it were at the head of the forums section like right up there on the second line from the top.
      Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open December 01, 2018

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Registration opens December 15, 2018.

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

C. H. Douglas

Comment

Would be nice to be 25 and a runway model too.
        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
          Would be nice to be 25 and a runway model too.
          I doubt either of us will ever get that. Now, a Mark all Read function, that might be a heck of a lot easier.
          Upcoming events:

C. H. Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post

I doubt either of us will ever get that. Now, a Mark all Read function, that might be a heck of a lot easier.
            Indeed, especially since it already exists.
            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Taking a guest I am not on the correct page, but I don’t see the “Mark Channels Read”
              Attached Files
              Coop
              Life Member 57
              KE0BND
              What other people think of me, is none of my business
              It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
                Taking a guest I am not on the correct page, but I don’t see the “Mark Channels Read”
                Time to visit the eye doctor.

Scroll down. You are on the correct page. It's there. Just scroll down. There is one on every subforum page too. Same location.
                -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Sure would be nice if it were on THIS page:
                  Upcoming events:

C. H. Douglas

Comment

It was requested. Functionality to add it to a search page does not exist. Apparently VBulletin feels having it on every other non-search page on the site is sufficient.
                    -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Hey, but the good news is that your lack of interest in anything S2KDays can be easily addressed by clicking on the subforum S2KDays SoCal 2018 and clicking the Mark This Channel Read link. Or you can go to the home page of the Forum and click the Mark Channels Read link.
                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Ok, all the way at the bottom
                        Coop
                        Life Member 57
                        KE0BND
                        What other people think of me, is none of my business
                        It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
                          Ok, all the way at the bottom
                          Yes. It's at the bottom of the page. In the image I posted, I opted to only do a partial (cropped) screen shot of my page because, as a paid club member as well as member of the BOD and on the S2KDays planning committee right now, I have access to subforums that not everyone else has (forum guests, etc). And, since I didn't want to put those subforums on display for god and everybody just in case one of the titles had something in it that was not necessarily for public consumption yet, I chose NOT to post my entire screen. So yes, you are correct, it's at the bottom, not at the top.
                          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
                            Hey, but the good news is that your lack of interest in anything S2KDays can be easily addressed by clicking on the subforum S2KDays SoCal 2018 and clicking the Mark This Channel Read link. Or you can go to the home page of the Forum and click the Mark Channels Read link.
                            If you're aiming that sadly misfired barb at me, afraid you missed. I'm not going but that doesn't keep me from reading the posts regarding S2kDays. I hope you have a great time.
                            Upcoming events:

C. H. Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post

If you're aiming that sadly misfired barb at me, afraid you missed. I'm not going but that doesn't keep me from reading the posts regarding S2kDays. I hope you have a great time.
                              Barb? Who is Barb?

You had a list of posts in your screen shot. They were all S2KDays posts. And you said, "Sure would be nice if it were on THIS page:" ("it" being a "Mark Channels Read" link) Just trying to help you out, Ken. You did say, " I'd really like to be able to be able to select a Mark all read function and not have to wade through forums I don't follow."
                              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Working...
                              X