Updated Social Media Pages - Posting Policy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Social Media Pages - Posting Policy

I updated the Facebook group and fan page this evening to reflect that our forum posting policy applies to all social media accounts which S2KCA manages. Here is a link to the posting policy for those who want to review the rules.

https://www.s2kca.com/forum/public-f...posting-policy
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Jason, I just read the Posting Policy and noticed there is still a reference to the Shout Box. Didn't that go away with the "upgrade?"

(I did not read the Policy in detail, like I do most software user agreements! NOT!!)
    Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 134,000 miles
    2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 37,000 miles

Comment

Good catch! I will submit this topic to the BOD to discuss changes to the posting policy to correct this error and make any other necessary changes.
      S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Working...
      X