trial membership?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trial membership?

How do I activate the trial membership so I can access the whole site to see if it's worth subscribing?

Thanks!

I activated the trial subscription for you. Let me know if you have any questions.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
        I activated the trial subscription for you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Should I be able to access the member forums? All threads in the "S2000 Engine, Suspension, Tires and Wheels" forum for example, still link me to the main page

Comment

Hi Boots! And welcome to the Club's forum.

Just out of curiosity, where did you hear about a trial membership? Was it from a "Join the Club" business card left on your car or somewhere else?

The Club is much more than just a forum, and a membership is not a forum subscription, although you do get full access to all of the member parts of the forum when you join the Club. The best description I have ever heard of S2000 Club of America (S2KCA) is that it is a car club which happens to have a forum as it's primary method of communication. One very important part of this Club is the camaraderie and access to the Club's national event, S2KDays. There are also some regional events which require Club membership as well to attend. This is a small, but tight-knit group here at S2KCA and we hope you like the overall attitude and feeling here.

There are many resources available on the Internet for information about the S2000, and they are all good and useful. But none of them are actual Clubs like S2KCA. We hope you will stick around.
          -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
          California Dreamin'

​May is Mental Health Awareness Month.

Support and spread awareness. https://www.mentalhealthamerica.net

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
            Hi Boots! And welcome to the Club's forum.

Just out of curiosity, where did you hear about a trial membership? Was it from a "Join the Club" business card left on your car or somewhere else?

The Club is much more than just a forum, and a membership is not a forum subscription, although you do get full access to all of the member parts of the forum when you join the Club. The best description I have ever heard of S2000 Club of America (S2KCA) is that it is a car club which happens to have a forum as it's primary method of communication. One very important part of this Club is the camaraderie and access to the Club's national event, S2KDays. There are also some regional events which require Club membership as well to attend. This is a small, but tight-knit group here at S2KCA and we hope you like the overall attitude and feeling here.

There are many resources available on the Internet for information about the S2000, and they are all good and useful. But none of them are actual Clubs like S2KCA. We hope you will stick around.
            I assumed this meant I could get full access to the forums for 30 days to evaluate things

Comment

Hi Boots...

Due to technical issues, we suspended the 30-day trial period several months ago. I missed removing the notice banner for registered users, so I will honor your request for the trial period. Thanks for posting the screenshot.

I have customized your account so you should now have full access to the forum.
              S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Boots 1 admins 0 Pwned!

edit: Boots 1 admins 1 - well played Jason

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                  Hi Boots...

Due to technical issues, we suspended the 30-day trial period several months ago. I missed removing the notice banner for registered users, so I will honor your request for the trial period. Thanks for posting the screenshot.

I have customized your account so you should now have full access to the forum.

Thanks for honouring it. Much appreciated!

Comment

Heck if it weren't for technical issues in life we would have nothing to complain about.

Comment

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
                        Says the girl who's job in life is to solve technical issues.

Comment

Indeed.

I laugh (mostly at my own expense) though because I am completely certain that even if all technical problems went away, I would still find plenty to complain about. I'm silly like that. (I can see the heads vigorously nodding even from here.)

But AT&T.... oh they really ticked me off this week.
                          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Working...
                          X