Constant Need To Log In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant Need To Log In

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but thought I would bring it up here.

Over the last few (couple?) months the site has been logging me off pretty much constantly. In the middle of typing a post. Between looking at posts. I can step away from my computer for just a couple of minutes and I have to re-log in.

Is there a reason for this? It never happened like this before. I could go for a very long time without having to log back in. I can understand in the interest of security possibly having a time limit, but being forced out in the middle of a post is irritating.

Thanks.
    This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Melinda, I think when you login, there is a box to check called "Remember Me." Make sure it is checked and the site shouldn't log you out. BTW, I have only stayed once in a Holiday Inn Express.
    Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 154,000 miles
    2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 43,000 miles

Comment

Originally posted by jukngene View Post
      Melinda, I think when you login, there is a box to check called "Remember Me." Make sure it is checked and the site shouldn't log you out. BTW, I have only stayed once in a Holiday Inn Express.
      imissed this once and I had to keep logging in also
      Coop
      Life Member 57
      KE0BND
      What other people think of me, is none of my business
      It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Originally posted by lacochino View Post
        I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but thought I would bring it up here.

Over the last few (couple?) months the site has been logging me off pretty much constantly. In the middle of typing a post. Between looking at posts. I can step away from my computer for just a couple of minutes and I have to re-log in.

Is there a reason for this? It never happened like this before. I could go for a very long time without having to log back in. I can understand in the interest of security possibly having a time limit, but being forced out in the middle of a post is irritating.

Thanks.
        AaaaaaahhhhHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!

See! I KNEW you would know.

Thank you!
        This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Working...
        X