Constant Need To Log In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Constant Need To Log In

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but thought I would bring it up here.

Over the last few (couple?) months the site has been logging me off pretty much constantly. In the middle of typing a post. Between looking at posts. I can step away from my computer for just a couple of minutes and I have to re-log in.

Is there a reason for this? It never happened like this before. I could go for a very long time without having to log back in. I can understand in the interest of security possibly having a time limit, but being forced out in the middle of a post is irritating.

Thanks.
    This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Melinda, I think when you login, there is a box to check called "Remember Me." Make sure it is checked and the site shouldn't log you out. BTW, I have only stayed once in a Holiday Inn Express.

Comment

Originally posted by jukngene View Post
      Melinda, I think when you login, there is a box to check called "Remember Me." Make sure it is checked and the site shouldn't log you out. BTW, I have only stayed once in a Holiday Inn Express.
      imissed this once and I had to keep logging in also
      Coop
      Life Member 57
      Friends do things for friends because they matter, thanks Sean, Jeff, David & Curt. Camping time
      It's Five O' Clock Somewhere
      Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Originally posted by lacochino View Post
        I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but thought I would bring it up here.

Over the last few (couple?) months the site has been logging me off pretty much constantly. In the middle of typing a post. Between looking at posts. I can step away from my computer for just a couple of minutes and I have to re-log in.

Is there a reason for this? It never happened like this before. I could go for a very long time without having to log back in. I can understand in the interest of security possibly having a time limit, but being forced out in the middle of a post is irritating.

Thanks.
        AaaaaaahhhhHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!!

See! I KNEW you would know.

Thank you!
        This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Working...
        X