Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S2KDays 2022 Information - Where and When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2KDays 2022 Information - Where and When?

I was searching the forum today for a post announcing where S2KDays 2022 will be held and I have not been able to find any information about the next S2KDays.

A new forum for S2KDays 2022 should be created so members can quickly locate event information, even if it is generic and preliminary. The club is missing out on the opportunity to begin promoting and building excitement for the next event. Also, many club members need to provide advance notice for vacation time, so it is extremely important to announce the S2KDays location and date as soon as possible so that all members can plan accordingly and have the opportunity to participate.

The Michigan Event forum should be moved to past events. This allows all club members and forum guests to view the discussions and photos from the last event. Allowing everyone to see this past information helps to build excitement for the next event.

I’m interested to hear where and when the next S2KDays will be held.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Yes please let us know as soon as possible. Our 2022 calendar is already getting booked and we won’t have as much vacation time next year as we had saved up for this years S2K Days.

Comment

From information I have received, the event will be in Red River Gorge, KY and thhe first weekend of October 2022. Stay tuned for more to come.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

So the October 12-14, 2022, dates which Ken posted in the S2KCA Facebook discussion group are wrong then?
        -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
        The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
        -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
        -Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
          So the October 12-14, 2022, dates which Ken posted in the S2KCA Facebook discussion group are wrong then?
          Or maybe not. THere are a few minor details to be worked out vefor a date is officially set. As there seems to be just a few days between now and S2KDays, I hardly think a wek or two is going to be a hug problem. However it is nice to see some peole taking such an interest. It will be a pleasure to welcome them to S2KDays in Red River Gorge.
          In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

I never thought of a wek being a hug problem but some peole might, vefor taking a second read.
            S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

-Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
              The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

-Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
              -Randy Pausch

Comment

Negotiations are not officially underway. I hope Roseanne knows how to navigate to KY.

Comment

If S2kbobby goes, I can follow him. He seems to know the lay of the land pretty well.

Some of us are capable of navigation both east and west of the Mississippi.
                  -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

-Eric Arthur Blair

-Randy Pausch

Comment

Before this discussion strays too far off topic, I was asking about the official announcement for S2KDays 2022.

The event is typically announced during the banquet of the most recent S2KDays and a post is usually created on the forum within hours. For those who couldn’t attend S2KDays in Michigan due to risks and restrictions of the pandemic, an announcement should have been posted several weeks ago. All details don’t need to be finalized in order to post the basic information of the location and approximate date.

Secondly, I am suggesting there needs to be some forum maintenance performed. The S2KDays 2021 event should be moved to past events like all prior S2KDays, and the new forum should be created. Club members should not have to look in Site Chat to find information about the next S2KDays.

Last edited by 4U2NV; 07-19-2021, 12:35 AM. Reason: Fixed typo.
                    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Thank you, Jason.

Comment

Working...
                      X