Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome September and October 2018 Members

Welcome!!!

The "S2000 Club of America" is proud to be the only true National Car Club for S2000 owners and enthusiasts. Why are we the only such animal? Because we were founded on the premise that a car club is all about having fun with our cars, and meeting others who share our passion for these special cars. Unlike other so-called "clubs" and online communities, we're not here to make a buck off anyone! We're strictly non-profit and proud of it!

It does take resources to keep this ship afloat, however, and we do that thanks to enthusiasm, energy, and, yes, membership dues from our awesome members to support us. In gratitude, this thread is dedicated to you: the newest S2KCA members!

Now that you're here, be sure to become familiar with all the benefits of club membership and what S2KCA is all about that you may now enjoy. As a Member, you receive discounts and special offers from our Sponsors. Now that you are a member, you will be receiving a welcome package/letter, please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.

1 Year:
    Mark N. (marknoe) - Westlake Village, CA
    Melinda M. (Lacochino) - Richfield, MN
    Bruce S. (bss2k) - Akron, OH
    Jamie M. (jmcelwee) - Hagerstown, MD
    Donald K. (donkayle) - Kissimmee, OH
    Louis V. (LouieV) - Brentwood, CA
    Justin G. (GUT1007) - Durham, NC

2 Year:
    Timothy W. (JimmYfu) - Dublin, CA
    Jim R. (joephotographer) - Enon, OH

3 Year:
    Richard B. (Pawbear) - Hatboro, PA
    Tom D. (tdonnell61) - Ellicott City, MD

For those of you who are considering joining the S2KCA, or renewing your membership, but are having trouble finding where to do it, check here:https://www.s2kca.com/settings/subscriptions
    S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

I know this thread is getting written way too late, but the welcome that I extend to our most recent new and renewing S2KCA members on behalf of the club is still very sincere.

#Timothy W. (JimmYfu), #Mark N. (marknoe), #Bruce S. (bss2k), #Jamie M. (jmcelwee), and #Tom D. (tdonnell61). How good it is to see new members joining us from widespread areas of the country.

#Jim R. (joephotographer), #Melinda M. (Lacochino), #Richard B. (Pawbear), #Louis V. (LouieV), and #Justin G. (GUT1007). The S2000 Club of America most definitely appreciates your ongoing support.

back #Don K. (donkayle). We missed you and are happy that you are back with us.

I hope that you are all enjoying the many fine members you have met and I hope to see many of you at our S2KDays in Gettysburg, PA in 2019.
    S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Comment

Wow! Welcome everybody!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

I like to personally welcome each and every one of you to what I believe is a great car club.
        Feel free to contact in the Prez Corner https://www.s2kca.com/forum/s2kca-me...um/prez-corner or via PM and this goes for all members
        Coop
        Life Member 57
        KE0BND
        What other people think of me, is none of my business
        It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

1 Year, Mark N. (marknoe) - Westlake Village, CA

Hey, thanks to many people in your corner of the world many of us now know exactly where Westlake Village is. . .

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
            1 Year, Mark N. (marknoe) - Westlake Village, CA

Hey, thanks to many people in your corner of the world many of us now know exactly where Westlake Village is. . .
            Indeed you do!
            -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
            California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
            https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

Welcome to S2KCA. Glad you're here.
              Upcoming events:

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open December 01, 2018

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon. Registration opens December 15, 2018.

Tomcatt 14 - June 14-16, 2019. Marietta, OH - Rt 26! Rt 555, Some of the best roads in the US. Registration is FREE Register HERE!

Great people, great times, great car.
              2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
              2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

C. H. Douglas

Comment

Working...
              X