Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome May New and Renewing Members

Welcome!!!

The "S2000 Club of America" is proud to be the only true National Car Club for S2000 owners and enthusiasts. Why are we the only such animal? Because we were founded on the premise that a car club is all about having fun with our cars, and meeting others who share our passion for these special cars. Unlike other so-called "clubs" and online communities, we're not here to make a buck off anyone! We're strictly non-profit and proud of it!

It does take resources to keep this ship afloat, however, and we do that thanks to enthusiasm, energy, and, yes, membership dues from our awesome members to support us. In gratitude, this thread is dedicated to you: the newest S2KCA members!

Now that you're here, be sure to become familiar with all the benefits of club membership and what S2KCA is all about that you may now enjoy. As a Member, you receive discounts and special offers from our Sponsors. Now that you are a member, you will be receiving a welcome package/letter, please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.

1 Year:
    Roy M. (Canberra) - Bel Air, MD
    William G. (Kevin Gregory) - Marysville, OH
    Andrew G. (ajgulvas) - Waldorf, MD

2 Year:

Anthony D. (tonyd) - Auburn, CA

For those of you who are considering joining the S2KCA, or renewing your membership, but are having trouble finding where to do it, check here:https://www.s2kca.com/settings/subscriptions
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 05-19-2019, 04:56 PM. Reason: Added Names
    S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Now that we are in what is supposed to be a warmer month, so some of us in the northern climates should be able to start enjoying our cars, I am pleased to greet a couple of members. By the way, it is too cold to want to take our baby out of the garage yet. It is mostly cloudy today and the temperature has only now reached a balmy 50 degrees. We have become wimps in our old age.

Roy M. (Canberra). Thanks for hanging around with us and I look forward to seeing you again at S2KDays in September.

William G. (Kevin Gregory). I do hope you will be able to enjoy some of the many activities our Ohioans organize. There is a great group of members in your area.
    S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Comment

Welcome to S2KCA (or welcome back as the case may be). Roy and Carole, I'll see you in a couple of weeks and will fill you in on the upcoming S2KDays in Gettysburg.
      THIS SPACE FOR RENT - Picture your ad HERE!

Wondering where the Events have gone? Yeah! Me too.

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members.

Comment

Hi Roy! Thanks for your continued support!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Welcome Roy & Carol and Kevin.

Hope to see all of you at S2KDays this year in Gettysburg
          Coop
          Life Member 57
          KE0BND
          What other people think of me, is none of my business
          It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Andrew G. (ajgulvas) and Anthony D. (tonyd). We are very happy to have you join this wonderful group of people who all enjoy the S2000. I am sure that you can both find a lot of activities to do with other members in your areas, Maryland and California, respectively. Hopefully you are planning to make it to S2KDays in Gettysburg, Andrew. If so, I look forward to meeting you in person there.

Rose Mary
            Casselton, ND

Comment

Working...
            X