Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome July 2019 New and Renewing Members

Welcome!!!

The "S2000 Club of America" is proud to be the only true National Car Club for S2000 owners and enthusiasts. Why are we the only such animal? Because we were founded on the premise that a car club is all about having fun with our cars, and meeting others who share our passion for these special cars. Unlike other so-called "clubs" and online communities, we're not here to make a buck off anyone! We're strictly non-profit and proud of it!

It does take resources to keep this ship afloat, however, and we do that thanks to enthusiasm, energy, and, yes, membership dues from our awesome members to support us. In gratitude, this thread is dedicated to you: the newest S2KCA members!

Now that you're here, be sure to become familiar with all the benefits of club membership and what S2KCA is all about that you may now enjoy. As a Member, you receive discounts and special offers from our Sponsors. Now that you are a member, you will be receiving a welcome package/letter, please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.

1 Year:
    Ken F. (kgf3076) - Alexandria, VA
    Cindy M. (DirkS2K) - Valencia, CA
    Frederick W. (Freds2000) - Pulaski, NY
    Raymond H. (The Mangonel) - Bremerton, WA
    Samuel H. (Bumlinger) - Eden Prairie, MN

Michael N. - Michael Norcia) - Rhinebeck, NY

2 Year:
    Dale B. (DB-NKY) - Edgewood, KY
    Conner M. (irishcarbum) - Hebron, KY
    DBA (fastd) - Bremerton, WA

For those of you who are considering joining the S2KCA, or renewing your membership, but are having trouble finding where to do it, check here:https://www.s2kca.com/settings/subscriptions
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 08-14-2019, 04:10 PM. Reason: Made a correction and added names
    S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Dale (DB-NKY) and Ken F. (kgf3076). We are happy to have your ongoing support and I look forward to seeing you at S2KDays 2019.

Cindy M. (DirkS2K). I do hope you are enjoying some of the fun times that Jason and Roseanne and organizing for your part of the country. Hopefully one of these day you will be able to attend S2KDays, our annual meeting/national event.
    S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Comment

Is it redundant if I welcome new and returning members? Welcome to S2KCA.
      The future is ahead, not behind. Why live in the past!

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Comment

Welcome guys....!!!!!!
        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
          Is it redundant if I welcome new and returning members? Welcome to S2KCA.
          Of course not, silly.

Rose Mary
          Casselton, ND

Comment

Welcome back Ken kgf3076 I kind of figured you as a lifetime membership guy due to your committment to the club.

Inserting general observation:
            In the early days, lifetime members were considered to be helping the club grow with the influx of much needed membership cash. It was a bit of a risk paying up front for a club that may well not have survived. Now nearly 20 years later, the new memberships and the one and two year membership renewals are the ones contributing to the club finances. Thinking financially I would have been better off buying a lifetime membership but I now feel membership renewals are a way of contributing.

Comment

back Frederick W. (Freds2000). It is great to have you back with us and I hope that your renewal means that you will be joining us in Gettysburg for S2KDays in September.

Michael N. (Michael Norcia). I do hope you thoroughly enjoy the special event for which you joined this fine club and that you will continue as a member after the event is over.

Rose Mary
              Casselton, ND

Comment

Conner (irishcarbum). I hope you are getting to know some of the other great S2KCA members who live in your area. That OKI chapter is very active so you should be able to find lots of fun things to do with them. I hope you will plan to make it to Gettysburg for S2KDays 2019 in September. I can assure you that you will have a very good time if you can attend.

Rose Mary
                Casselton, ND

Comment

Welcome everyone to the best S2000 car club
                  Coop
                  Life Member 57
                  KE0BND
                  What other people think of me, is none of my business
                  It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Sorry about being late with these welcomes, but we were out of the country for a while.

Anyway, DBA (fastd) and Michael N. (Michael norcia)to the S2000 Club of America. It is great to have you here and DBA I hope you are getting the chance to link up with some of our enthusiastic members out there in Washington for some fun times. If you can make it to S2KDays 2019 in Gettysburg, PA next month, Michael, I look forward to meeting you in person.

Ray (the Mangonel) and Sam (Bumlinger). We appreciate your ongoing support of this fine club and do hope you are taking advantage of some events in your areas. I know things are kind of slow in the Twin Cities Sam, but hopefully our chapter director, Melinda (Lacachino) will have something going in the near future. We will be down that way a couple of times in the next couple of months for family events, but I am not sure if there will be time for us to get together with anyone.

Rose Mary
                    Casselton, ND

Comment

Ray! Welcome back. Freds2000, we'll be in Saratoga Springs in the Spring. PM me if you'd like the information.
                      The future is ahead, not behind. Why live in the past!

Events and Track Days

Forum Users may post an event which is of interest to S2KCA members, so long as the host entity is a non-profit organization or not-for-profit group. Club Members may post a for-profit event which is in the interest of S2KCA members (except events which happen in NC)

Comment

Working...
                      X