Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome January 2020 New and Renewing Members

Welcome!!!

The "S2000 Club of America" is proud to be the only true National Car Club for S2000 owners and enthusiasts. Why are we the only such animal? Because we were founded on the premise that a car club is all about having fun with our cars, and meeting others who share our passion for these special cars. Unlike other so-called "clubs" and online communities, we're not here to make a buck off anyone! We're strictly non-profit and proud of it!

It does take resources to keep this ship afloat, however, and we do that thanks to enthusiasm, energy, and, yes, membership dues from our awesome members to support us. In gratitude, this thread is dedicated to you: the newest S2KCA members!

Now that you're here, be sure to become familiar with all the benefits of club membership and what S2KCA is all about that you may now enjoy. As a Member, you receive discounts and special offers from our Sponsors. Now that you are a member, you will be receiving a welcome package/letter, please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.

1 Year:
    Leslie G. (gens2k) - Montverde, FL
    Chris M. (izzoArtistry) - Lake Elmo, MN
    John W. (jwing1) - Murrieta, CA

For those of you who are considering joining the S2KCA, or renewing your membership, but are having trouble finding where to do it, check here:https://www.s2kca.com/settings/subscriptions
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 01-18-2020, 12:56 PM. Reason: Added Name
    S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

to our first new S2KCA members of the New Year, Leslie G. (gens2k) and Chris M. (izzoArtistry).

Although there are not many club members down there in Florida, Leslie, I do hope you will be able to find other members and/or S2000 enthusiasts with whom you can share some fun times, or make some trips north so you can get acquainted with our Georgia members.

Chris, thanks for joining us even though most of us up this way (we live in North Dakota) have our cars under wraps awaiting the arrival of spring when we will again enjoy driving our cars. Our newly elected club secretary is Melinda (lacochino) from Minneapolis so hopefully you will have the chance to get acquainted with her soon. Also, our S2KDays 2020 will be in northern Michigan, near Traverse City, and it would be great if you can make the trip and join us there.
    S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Comment

Welcome to S2KCA. We're glad you're here and if there's anything you need help with, just yell.
      If you spend all of your time looking back at the past, you'll never see the future.

Comment

Welcome everyone to S2KCA
        Coop
        Life Member 57
        KE0BND
        What other people think of me, is none of my business
        It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

back, John W. (jwing1). We are happy to have you back with us and I trust that you are enjoying the activities and events that are available to you with other S2KCA members out there in sunny California.

Rose Mary
          Casselton, ND

Comment

Thank you for the welcome! Rose Mary, when I looked around, GA activity seems as as FL! I do enjoy traveling to NC to meet up with the group at the Dragon. And that’s coming up again halfway soon...

Comment

Originally posted by gens2k View Post
              Thank you for the welcome! Rose Mary, when I looked around, GA activity seems as as FL! I do enjoy traveling to NC to meet up with the group at the Dragon. And that’s coming up again halfway soon...
              Our new incoming Southeast Regional Director is from near Atlanta, so I am expecting that there will be more activities showing up around there. Keep an eye on the forums for, hopefully, more activity in the near future.

Rose Mary
              Casselton, ND

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Rose View Post

Our new incoming Southeast Regional Director is from near Atlanta, so I am expecting that there will be more activities showing up around there. Keep an eye on the forums for, hopefully, more activity in the near future.
                I'm reasonably sure Leslie knows Tony. Between the two of them, I'm sure there will be more activity in the area.
                If you spend all of your time looking back at the past, you'll never see the future.

Comment

Welcome everyone to S2KCA, the best S2000 car club there is
                  Coop
                  Life Member 57
                  KE0BND
                  What other people think of me, is none of my business
                  It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Welcome everyone! And welcome BACK as well!

Chris - welcome aboard! I am very glad to see you!

Let me know if you have any questions, or if there is anything I can do for you.
                    This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Working...
                    X