Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome May 2020 New and Renewing Members

Welcome!!!

The "S2000 Club of America" is proud to be the only true National Car Club for S2000 owners and enthusiasts. Why are we the only such animal? Because we were founded on the premise that a car club is all about having fun with our cars, and meeting others who share our passion for these special cars. Unlike other so-called "clubs" and online communities, we're not here to make a buck off anyone! We're strictly non-profit and proud of it!

It does take resources to keep this ship afloat, however, and we do that thanks to enthusiasm, energy, and, yes, membership dues from our awesome members to support us. In gratitude, this thread is dedicated to you: the newest S2KCA members!

Now that you're here, be sure to become familiar with all the benefits of club membership and what S2KCA is all about that you may now enjoy. As a Member, you receive discounts and special offers from our Sponsors. Now that you are a member, you will be receiving a welcome package/letter, please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.

1 Year:
    Robert N. (02SilAP1) - St. Marys, GA
    Ethan H. (ehandel) - Austin, TX
    Kyle V. (Riot) - Middletown, CT

2 Year:
    Roy M. (canberra) - Bel Air, MD
    Ken W. (KTW_S2000) - Waldwick, NJ

3 Year:

Steven B. (SpyderMD) - Roaring Brook Township, PA

For those of you who are considering joining the S2KCA, or renewing your membership, but are having trouble finding where to do it, check here:https://www.s2kca.com/settings/subscriptions
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 06-03-2020, 03:12 PM. Reason: Added Name
    S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Here we are, getting well into May and up here in North Dakota we are still waiting for real spring weather to arrive. I am pleased that we have some memberships rolling in and at this time want to say:

to Roy M. (canberra) and Steven B. (SpyderMD). We appreciate that you are staying with this fine club and I do hope to see both of you in Michigan for S2KDays come September.

to Robert N. (02SilAP1). Hopefully, soon you will be able to find some other S2000 owners down your way with whom you can share fun times. It looks like you are quite a long ways from the Atlanta area which is where your Regional Director lives, but if you get a chance to head up that way, I know you will enjoy meeting him and our other great members from up that way.
    S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Comment

Hey Roy! I'll never forget our run on NM 152. Man, that was a blast!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Welcome (and welcome back) to the best S2000 club on the internet (okay, maybe the world). I'm glad you're here and if there is anything I can do to make your time better, please let me know.

-ken
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        Random Fact: "Dueling is legal is Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors."

Comment

Ken W. (KTW_S2000). Thanks for your ongoing support of the S2000 Club of America. I do hope that soon you will be able to spend more time enjoying drives and get-togethers with other members although, unfortunately, we don't have very many active members out there in New Jersey. It would be great if you can make the trip to Michigan for S2KDays 2020 in September.

to the S2KCA Ethan H. (ehandel). I always like to see an increase in members from Texas where we have some great members. Check out the chapter forums for down that way and hopefully you will find some activities where you can meet other members.

Rose Mary
          Casselton, ND

Comment

Kyle V. (Riot). It's great to have another new member from back East in our club. Look around the site and hopefully you will also find other members with whom you can gather and enjoy drives. It would be awesome if you could travel to Michigan in September for S2KDays 2020, our annual national event that brings in members from all across the US and Canada.

Rose Mary
            Casselton, ND

Comment

It's great to see more members from the NE. Welcome all. Lot's of great things going on you can take part in including S2KDays in September.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------
              Random Fact: "Dueling is legal is Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors."

Comment

Working...
              X