Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome September 2020 New and Renewing Members

Welcome!!!

The "S2000 Club of America" is proud to be the only true National Car Club for S2000 owners and enthusiasts. Why are we the only such animal? Because we were founded on the premise that a car club is all about having fun with our cars, and meeting others who share our passion for these special cars. Unlike other so-called "clubs" and online communities, we're not here to make a buck off anyone! We're strictly non-profit and proud of it!

It does take resources to keep this ship afloat, however, and we do that thanks to enthusiasm, energy, and, yes, membership dues from our awesome members to support us. In gratitude, this thread is dedicated to you: the newest S2KCA members!

Now that you're here, be sure to become familiar with all the benefits of club membership and what S2KCA is all about that you may now enjoy. As a Member, you receive discounts and special offers from our Sponsors. Be sure to check the "Sponsors" page for details. Now that you are a member, you will be receiving a welcome package/letter, please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.

1 Year:
    David L. (madmother59) - Peabody, MA
    Samuel H. (Bumlinger) - Eden Prairie, MN
    Adan B. (SuzukaB) - Denver, CO
    Gregory D. (Cat2004) - Lawrence, KS
    Russell V. (RussV) - Tucson, AZ
    Kingston for Council (snap oversteer) - Dallas, TX
    Tony F. (Unicovato) - Round Rock, TX
    Barry K. (DADS2K) - Naples, FL
    Sheila M. (smccoy) - Charlotte, NC

2 Year:

Donald K. (donkayle) - Poinciana, FL
    Mark W. (Rollin Along) - Calgary, AB

3 Year:

Mark B. (Yee Haw) - Shelburne, VT

Lifetime:
    Jim R. (joephotographer) - Enon, OH

For those of you who are considering joining the S2KCA, or renewing your membership, but are having trouble finding where to do it, check here:https://www.s2kca.com/settings/subscriptions
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 09-24-2020, 04:32 PM. Reason: Added Names
    S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Here we are, getting into September when some of us are already thinking about parking our cars for the winter in a couple of months. It is great to see new and renewing members supporting the S2000 club of America.

David L. (madmother59) I have seen more new members from up your way, so I hope you will be able to connect with some of them for some good times.

Samuel H. (bumlinger), Donald K. (donkayle) and Jim R. (joephotographer). Your ongoing support of the club is awesome and much appreciated.

Hopefully, we will get down to Eden Prairie again one of these days, Sam, since that is where one of our sons lives, and perhaps we can get together with Melinda (lacochino) who is our "Northern Lights" chapter director.

I look forward to the time when we will get out of North Dakota and get together with the rest of you who are part of our S2KCA family.
    S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Comment

I'd like to welcome you all to S2KCA. Come on in, make yourself comfortable, spend some time looking around and then dive in. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask either Rose Mary or me and we'll do our best to get you answers.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      Random Fact: "There are less than 30 ships in the Royal Canadian Navy which is less than most third-world countries."

Comment

Samuel! Thankfully we are just in our first fake fall, and we still have some of our warm weather coming.
        This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Mark W. (Rollin Along). I hope you will have a chance to get together with some of our other awesome club members from up your way. It would be great if you can join some of them on the journey to our postponed "S2KDays 2020" event in Michigan next May. I am trusting that the border will be open without a lot of restrictions by then and it would be so nice to meet you in person.

Rose Mary
          Casselton, ND

Comment

Mark B.(Yee Haw) Thanks for your continued support of the S2000 Club of America. I like seeing members from the far reaches of our country and trust that you are getting to enjoy your car this summer in spite of the limited freedom of travel that we are enduring.

to our newest members - Adam B. (SuzukaB), Gregory D. (Cat2004), Russell V. (RussV) and Kingston for Council (snap oversteer), coming from widespread states. I hope you will be able to connect with other members in your areas for fun times and the chance to meet more members so you can find out what keeps bringing us back here. It's good to see Kansas back on the map as a state with an S2KCA member although I'm afraid it is rather lonely there, Gregory, but hopefully you will be able to travel east to share some of the good times that the members from Ohio and Kentucky enjoy regularly.

Rose Mary
            Casselton, ND

Comment

Tony F. (Unicovato). Thanks for your renewal and continued support of the S2000 Club of America. I hope you are staying safe from the hurricanes down your way and that you are finding some opportunities to get together with other members for fun times.

back Barry K (DADS2K) and Sheila M. (smccoy). It is great to have you back with us and I trust that you also are staying safe in Florida and North Carolina..

Rose Mary
              Casselton, ND

Comment

Working...
              X