Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome November 2021 New and Renewing Members

Welcome!!!

The "S2000 Club of America" is proud to be the only true National Car Club for S2000 owners and enthusiasts. Why are we the only such animal? Because we were founded on the premise that a car club is all about having fun with our cars, and meeting others who share our passion for these special cars. Unlike other so-called "clubs" and online communities, we're not here to make a buck off anyone! We're strictly non-profit and proud of it!

It does take resources to keep this ship afloat, however, and we do that thanks to enthusiasm, energy, and, yes, membership dues from our awesome members to support us. In gratitude, this thread is dedicated to you: the newest S2KCA members!

Now that you're here, be sure to become familiar with all the benefits of club membership and what S2KCA is all about that you may now enjoy. Look around the website for a lot of valuable information about our beloved S2000s and to learn what is happening with our S2KCA members around the country Now that you are a member, you will be receiving a welcome package/letter, please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.

1 Year:
    Richard M. (Jumpman2k) - Madison, AL
    Robert P. (Driveaholic) - Newcastle, PA
    Seth R. (SIR) - Boca Raton, FL
    David S. (Schwack D) - Northfield, MN

3 Year:
    Glenn N. (New Old S2K Guy) - Bethesda, MD

For those of you who are considering joining the S2KCA, or renewing your membership, but are having trouble finding where to do it, check here: https://www.s2kca.com/settings/subscriptions
    S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Welcome back everyone! We are working on making S2KCA a better place for S2000 owners. Your membership helps with staying engaged with everything S2000!

Comment

I know it is the first of December already but due to my life activities, I am late in getting this welcome out to those of you who joined or renewed during November.

Glenn N. (New Old S2K Guy), Richard M. (Jumpman2k), and Robert P. (Driveaholic). Your ongoing support of the S2000 Club of America is greatly appreciated and I hope to meet you in person one of these days.

Seth R. (SIR) and David S2. (schwack D) to this group of really nice S2000 enthusiasts. We have been getting more members from Florida recently, so I hope you will be able to get together with some of them, Seth. As for you, David, things get pretty quiet up this way with most of us putting our S2000s to bed for the winter, but it would be nice to get together with some of our other Northern Lights Chapter members sometime this winter.
      S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021

Rose Mary
      Casselton, ND

Comment

Agreed! Please post about events this year. We always love to highlight our fellow owners and their love for the car!

We love photos!!

Comment

It’s great to finally own an S2000. I’m looking forward to many fantastic drives in the coming years. I’m also eager to meet other owners and glean information about the ins and outs of owning this great convertible. Anyone in the Twin Cities area who would like to meet over the coming months, please let me know and we’ll try to arrange a get together. Take care, Schwack D.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Welcome to S2KCA! I see some familiar names and am glad you've either joined us or extended your stay. Glenn (New Old S2K Guy), I'm in Alexandria so nat far away at all. Stay tuned for upcoming events in WV, The Dragon, Marietta, OH, and Staunton, VA. It'w be a pleasure to meet you and introduce you to other S2K people.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------
              "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds... "
              Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Enjoy seeing the pictures of diehard "top down" S2000 owners, and it's nice to see that you dog also enjoys the S2000. We live in North Dakota, not far out of Fargo, so I hope to meet you all in the not too distant future.

Rose Mary
                Casselton, ND

Comment

Working...
                X