Slow news day in Fenton, Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow news day in Fenton, Illinois

Recently one of the local papers ran this article on on of my three boys. I would like to share this.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

Albert Einstein

You must be one extremely proud Dad!

Congrats to you and your wife's success as parents and your son's determination to realize his dreams!
    Thanks,
    Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

We plan to visit West Point next fall [...]
      Road trip with the S2000!
      "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
      Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Wow congrats!!!! Excellent job!!

Comment

Congratulations! That's great!
          2006 Lotus Elise

2006 BMW 330i sport 6MT

2002 S2000 New Formula Red (retired)

Comment

Had an appointment to WP on an athletic scholarship coming out of hs. I didn't go however. Didn't want to be a military science major as it's not that transferable in the real world. Look at me now, working on the Navy base with all the academy grads. Funny how things work.

They just don't let any ole fool in though. Congratulations.

Comment

woo!
              way to go gang!

Comment

Congratulations Joe - I'm sure you're very proud!
                Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
                '07 VW Touareg V6
                '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Congrats Grif! That's quite an accomplishment!

"Give me an open road, without a cloud in the sky, and a group of friends where the only sound you hear is the sound of tires rolling across the pavement."

2005 Sebring Silver - now famous (retired)
                  2006 Laguna Blue Pearl - "blue vader" (retired)

Comment

Does this shed new light on the whole "nature vs. nurture" debate?
                    "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                    Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Joe, that is really great, your son must have his act together to have them encourage him to apply!

Comment

Congrats Grif!! Well done indeed!

Comment

The apple does not fallith far from the tree, except for the hair of course.You raise good dogs,you raise good kids.

Comment

Hoorah Griff!

Comment

Congratulations to all. An Academy appointment is a great honor and I wish him well on his career.
                              Fred Eldridge
                              Vice-President, S2000 Club of America
                              MY2000 Black/Black #5185

S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 |Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015

Comment

Congratulations to your son and to both you and Jo Pat. I agree with the others that you deserve to be very proud of him. Enjoy the road trips to West Point. It is very pretty there on the Hudson River.
                                S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
                                Casselton, ND

Comment

Conratulations!

You have a right to be proud.

Your son will get a first rate education and all of my respect.

God Bless America.

Comment

with a middle name like that the sky is the limit!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                    X