Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get together....

Hey guys...

Just throwing it out there....any interested?

Let's get together for a few drinks in Schaumburg....meet at Gameworks at Streets of Woodfield, we could hang out there then cruise on over to Alumni Club?!?!

June 19th...9PM?

Post interest here
    Last edited by ChiS2K; 06-13-2003, 02:13 PM.

I interested...Gameworks is cool. The F355 Challenge game is getting ragged out though. Anyone played it recently? Or there any cool new driving games there?
    "Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
    --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

Yeah should be fun! I haven't been there for months so I thought it would be great to visit again. They have a bunch of racing games last time I was there. I'll PM anyone who wants to go with my phone # and we'll meet up. I'll be there for sure.

Comment

Ok...I think I'm in for Thursday. We'll have to see how the week goes though.

Comment

Thursday

Last time didn't go so well for me... maybe next time

edit: no thumb down smiley? Greg, get on it!

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

THUMB DOWN!?!?!?! To video games, local talent!, S2000s, drinking....?!?!? Hmmm....

Come on people...let's see more than a few S2000s out there thurs!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiS2K
              THUMB DOWN!?!?!?! To video games, local talent!, S2000s, drinking....?!?!? Hmmm....

Come on people...let's see more than a few S2000s out there thurs!
              Laird, WSB was referring to there being no smiley that is a 'thumb's down' image.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Stevens

Laird, WSB was referring to there being no smiley that is a 'thumb's down' image.
                Well Greg....git to it! :biglaugh:

Comment

I was referring to thursday, actually... last time I was in Chicago on a thursday I got pulled over on the way home... that's all

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

If there are smilies you guys want added, there is a thread in Site Info asking this very topic...

So, check out this link and post!

Comment

So, who's going? Lets hear from some people. Greg? Was that a yes?

Comment

I have to back out. I had a meeting cancel on me that got rescheduled for tomorrow night...sorry guys!

Next time, I promise...

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Stevens
                          I have to back out. I had a meeting cancel on me that got rescheduled for tomorrow night...sorry guys!

Next time, I promise...
                          Greg...there's not an EMOTICON here that I can find to expresses my disappointment!

So I'll use this one:

Okay man, you're forgiven I guess. We'll have one ...(or 2 or 3) for ya!

Comment

Pretty nice meet last night. Not too big, but fun for all. ChiS2k, Leidolf, DBZFAN and myself met at SOW, and then picked up Luder94 and Miura a little later. Driving around we found an Spa Yellow to run with us and he joined us for dinner. Pretty cool. Anyway, it was good to see old friends and meet some new ones too. Thanks ChiS2K for putting this together. A great night of fun and games for all. Missed everyone who wasn't there.

Greg--we're holding you to that promise. Bud don't worry, we drank some beer and thought of you.

Comment

Very nice impromptu meet! We ended up with 8 cars zooming around parking lots and shopping malls! I'm glad you all showed up and it turned out great. I guess until Urmil showed me his pool hustling skills! :LOL:

Not bad for a "chilly" June evening.

Until next time....

Laird :hi2:

Comment

I wish I could have been there. I just bought my s2k and was looking for something of this nature. If you do it again in the future let me know!!!!! I like beer!!!!

Scott

Comment

Hey guys, glad you had fun. I'll make sure to make it to the next one.

I like beer, too!

Comment

Working...
                                  X