Caravan To San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravan To San Antonio

Two of us are meeting in Jasper Ark on Wednesday morning to head to Dallas (wednesday night) to meet up with the Dallas group on Thursday morning for the drive to on to San Antonio. We are driving the the Arkansas Boston Mountains starting on famous Hwy 7. Anyone interested in going us ???

Jerome(spfd, Mo) and Jerome (jasper, Ark)

Caravan Route thru N.W. Arkansas/Boston Mountains

Jerome, I have been providing information on our caravan down Hwy 65 to Scenic Hwy 7 to Hwy 123 and I-40 in Arkansas on Wednesday 27th Sept to caravan organizers north and east of us. I just posted the 2 private messages this morning and have not received any reply yet. (One has to search so many forums to find posted information on caravan opportunities going to San Antonio, TX.)
    Given enough information, I think some S2KCA folks will join us for the drive southwest on such great S2000 mountain roads! I have suggested a night stop at the lovely Chateau on the Lake Hotel just west of Branson, MO would be a good choice for folks that have already traveled most of the day just to reach Springfield, MO. As you know, Branson is only 30-minutes south of Springfield, MO on Hwy 65, and has many, many things to do in the evenings.

Jerome
    Arkansas

Comment

Working...
    X