Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Midwest Events Will There Be In 2007?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Midwest Events Will There Be In 2007?

    Griffon, what have you got cooking for 2007?

    Are you ready to announce "Fenton-Fest 2007" yet?

  • #2
    Originally posted by karwath
    Griffon, what have you got cooking for 2007?

    Are you ready to announce "Fenton-Fest 2007" yet?
    Actually I was going to announce that I was giving the MW RD back to you.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        You guys need to come and do a track day here at Tire Rack.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by [email protected]
          You guys need to come and do a track day here at Tire Rack.

          I second that!!! :drivingsk

          Comment


          • #6
            That sounds like a Great Idea Jim

            My Wife and I are hosting an Event to finish off the year. Check out the link below for more info.

            http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...&f=31&t=430217

            Everyone is Welcome to join us for some Fall Weather Fun.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by [email protected]
              You guys need to come and do a track day here at Tire Rack.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by karwath
                Griffon, what have you got cooking for 2007?
                I didn't realize the smell of the meth lab carried that far.

                Since where I am is the Absolute Center Of S2K Nowhere(ACOSN) I am, as always, open to any and all suggestions.

                I was thinking about something along the lines of a Chestnut Mountain lodge weekend stay in the spring with some trips to Galena(quaint antique paradise), to the Field of Dreams(from the Kevin Costener film)in Iowa, and some nice scenic drives along the Mississippi River Palisades.
                Chestnut Mountain has some really cool and unique wheeled sled rides in channels down the ski hill and you ride the ski lift back up. It is fast enough for even the most hardened thrill seeker.
                "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

                Albert Einstein

                Comment


                • #9
                  Plan it and we will come!
                  Fred Eldridge
                  Vice-President, S2000 Club of America
                  MY2000 Black/Black #5185

                  S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 |Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It would be nice to have some "regional" events planned for next year.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      1. UBABs of course (actually, there may not be 2 like always). There'll probably be only one next year, most likely in the middle of Summer. Mother and baby may not be able to take all the S2000-excitement that early in the year.

                      2. I'm sure FWT will be going on again for 2006. It may be another WI event, just because it's the most central location for the region that has some roads worth driving.

                      3. Countless #'s of Thursday night meets.

                      4. Occasional tech/maintenance days.

                      But then again, none of things I've detailed are anything new.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Fwt ?

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I am making plans for a trip to the Black Hill in SD. Over the next couple of months I will post details for others to view and maybe join in on the fun. It is my hope to have a similar experience to the Lake Superior Circle Tour.
                            S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

                            Where have you driven your S2000?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              They are for CIS2KCA and OKI

                              We all don't live in Chicago, Urmil, but then again, that's nothing new.

                              Originally posted by Urmil
                              1. UBABs of course (actually, there may not be 2 like always). There'll probably be only one next year, most likely in the middle of Summer. Mother and baby may not be able to take all the S2000-excitement that early in the year.

                              2. I'm sure FWT will be going on again for 2006. It may be another WI event, just because it's the most central location for the region that has some roads worth driving.

                              3. Countless #'s of Thursday night meets.

                              4. Occasional tech/maintenance days.

                              But then again, none of things I've detailed are anything new.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                You guys don't mind coming east a bit, I am working with Marysville Honda for a mod/tech day in early April. We had 25+ cars show up this year to get them ready for spring/summer.

                                Mid Ohio will have ALMS (and the new Acura teams), IRL, and Rolex series again. They are generally pretty accomodating for club corrals.
                                the Red Barchetta
                                2004 New Formula Red, Factory Tan Interior
                                Comptech goodies: Intake and Exhaust

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by ScottEvil
                                  You guys don't mind coming east a bit, I am working with Marysville Honda for a mod/tech day in early April. We had 25+ cars show up this year to get them ready for spring/summer.

                                  Mid Ohio will have ALMS (and the new Acura teams), IRL, and Rolex series again. They are generally pretty accomodating for club corrals.
                                  What dates are the Mid Ohio events?

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by ScottEvil
                                    You guys don't mind coming east a bit, I am working with Marysville Honda for a mod/tech day in early April. We had 25+ cars show up this year to get them ready for spring/summer.

                                    Mid Ohio will have ALMS (and the new Acura teams), IRL, and Rolex series again. They are generally pretty accomodating for club corrals.
                                    acura and Rolex, huh. That oght to get brt karwash going.
                                    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

                                    Albert Einstein

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Bart, your PM inbox is full so no one can send you a PM.
                                      "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

                                      Albert Einstein

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Would be great if we could get some folks to Road America for the ALMS race in August. Mazda, BMW, Porsche and others have groups there. They offer parade laps in between races too. Looking forward to seeing Acura next year...

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X