Wake Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Up!

Is there anyone around in the upper midwest or is everyone hibernating until Spring?
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

I think they are all under snow.
    Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
    After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Can you blame them for hibernating? -3F this morning when I woke up.

I'm really looking forward to the flight back south tomorrow night...
      "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
      Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

-6 here this AM. Down to -4 tonight.

At least the wind has stopped blowing and making the windchill -22!

Comment

Currently in the Mini-Apple it is 0º F. Tomorrow morning it is predicted to be -13º F, we won't even discuss the windchill. It may be cold, but we can't just go hide in a cave. All that's keeping me going is the thought of spring and summer drives in the s2k.

The winter can't last forever... can it?
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Comment

I had the "pleasure" of spending a week in Bismark, ND in January several years back. When my plane landed at 7:00PM the pilot told us it was -20F and that night the low was -40F with a wind chill of -75F that morning. Yes, I flew in from Texas and I brought more clothes than you can imagine and I still froze my butt off. I would get ice in my mustache just walking from the car to the front door of the building. I'm sorry, that's just stupid cold!
            Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
            '07 VW Touareg V6
            '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

On the bright side. Living up here is a good way to keep miles off the car. Now in the year 2043 my classic Honda S2000 with be worth more.

Comment

I'm guessing the temps also tend to keep down the panhandlers at intersections. You know..."will do anything to get the hell inside!"
                Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
                '07 VW Touareg V6
                '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV

Is there anyone around in the upper midwest or is everyone hibernating until Spring?
                  Still holding out here in Fenton.

BTW you do not have to worry about 2043. I have it on good authority that the world ends in 2012.
                  "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X