This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbus/Dayton Ohio Chapter Interest

I am wanting to help put together a chapter for the Columbus/Dayton area. I would like to use this thread to receive some feedback and interest. I will help put it together are far as rules/guidelines, I will come over and have a GTG with interested members and then take it to the BoD and get it going.

Anyway, again this is for the Columbus/Dayton, Ohio area. If anyone is interested please post here and we will get this going!!!

Your faithful Regional,

I’m from Dayton and currently hang out with the OKI crew, would there be any problem with being in both?
    06 S2000 NFR - fujita intake, modify organizer, windscreen light, custom stereo - FOR SALE
    09 BMW X5 White with black int. - Stock.....
    14 Porsche 911 4S white with brown top, expresso and cognac int – clear bra, passport 9500ci, smartTOP

Comment

No problem at all. I am a member of DFW Roadsters and Lonestar.
      Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
      '07 VW Touareg V6
      '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

I'm one of the few that lives right in between Dayton and Cbus

Comment

I'm interested!
          Favorite Quotes:
          "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." ~ Ben Franklin

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~ T. S. Elliot

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote..." ~ Ben Franklin

"My memory of you is better than you." ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Thanks for the feedback...More please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st you rock man!

Comment

Bump...ScottEvil...You out there?

Comment

I work two jobs, so during the week I don't have a lot of spare time, although if there is anything I can do to help out please let me know and I will try my best to do so.

PS I saw a suzuka blue yesterday, was going to card him but I had left them at home I will see him again though.
                1st..

Oh yeah, PPS ROCK ON!
                Last edited by 1st07inOH; 04-04-2007, 09:13 AM.
                Favorite Quotes:
                "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." ~ Ben Franklin

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~ T. S. Elliot

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote..." ~ Ben Franklin

"My memory of you is better than you." ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

Maybe something to chat about at the meet this week
                  06 S2000 NFR - fujita intake, modify organizer, windscreen light, custom stereo - FOR SALE
                  09 BMW X5 White with black int. - Stock.....
                  14 Porsche 911 4S white with brown top, expresso and cognac int – clear bra, passport 9500ci, smartTOP

Comment

yea, I'm here. Just got back from my honeymoon--jet lag sucks.

Now is a good time to try again. There are some good people in the Columbus area who I would like to get organized around s2kca. In the past this group has been very anti-establishment. In the last 12 months many people have sold their cars and moved on (or still whore it up on the other site). Ideally I would like to to work for something similar to the group that Denny (et al) have pulled together for OKI.

WTD is this weekend and a good time to start recruiting the faithful. I have burned 10 vacation days this month and can not make it, but if you guys light a fire this weekend, I will dump some gasoline on it later.
                    the Red Barchetta
                    2004 New Formula Red, Factory Tan Interior
                    Comptech goodies: Intake and Exhaust

Comment

Cool Scott! I will do some chit chatting this weekend and get back with you next week. If it looks like we have some interest then we will give it another go!!!!

I know the feeling on vacation days...I will be going on my honey moon in a month. This is my first year with the club, and I am trying to squeeze events in and use whats left of my vacation days carefully...

I'll let you know, Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by tom9933 View Post

Good Call Tom...You and 1st and the rest of the group can talk about it over a couple this weekend!!!!

Comment

Got to be like me Justin...Take "Unexcused-Absence"..... Of course you have to have been, on the job for 40 years, to get by with it...!!!!
                          Originally posted by smac2K View Post
                          Cool Scott! I will do some chit chatting this weekend and get back with you next week. If it looks like we have some interest then we will give it another go!!!!

I know the feeling on vacation days...I will be going on my honey moon in a month. This is my first year with the club, and I am trying to squeeze events in and use whats left of my vacation days carefully...

I'll let you know, Scott.
                          MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I work out of my house....Those are called "office days!"

Comment

Originally posted by tom9933 View Post
                              I was thinking of doing the same thing for Northern Ohio (Northcoast) this weekend.

David...
                              David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
                              '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
                              '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
                              '11 Ford Ranger Sport
                              '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
                              '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
                              '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

I can help you with that too, David! Make sure we get to sit down for a few!

I will be in the two tone SPA S....

Comment

Look for Popeye while you are there. He has a Berlina with black Volks. He knows all the Columbus people,
                                  the Red Barchetta
                                  2004 New Formula Red, Factory Tan Interior
                                  Comptech goodies: Intake and Exhaust

Comment

Thanks Scott!

Comment

I like this idea.

Comment

Wow a Columbus chapter too
                                        Last edited by Popeye; 04-23-2007, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X