A Big Thank You to the OKI Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Thank You to the OKI Group

I wanted to say how much I appreciated the OKI Group. I am a "little" partial because they are in my region, but Denny and his group were absolutely awesome this weekend! Great job on organizing the meeting point and the stops along the way on our journey to one of the coolest things I have EVER been a part of. Their willingness to open up their group to others, they even let ME hang out with them, was a very cool thing to see. This whole weekend was about having a common passion for these cars and making friends at the same time. Both were accomplished in a very fun, entertaining way.

The drive on Saturday was breathtaking! (and a learning experience for me ) This made my first trip to the Dragon a successful experience.

Thanks again to all of you in the OKI group and I cant wait to be part of some of your drives and future events. With a turnout like we had for this, S2KDays is going to be a blast!!!!!

Justin

Hey Justin! Was a pleasure to meet an hang out with you and all the other 200+ crazies!

Dave

Comment

Yes, thank you guys! The drive was very well planned and executed and everyone was very cool. With one exception... everyone knows who that is. I shall tell the story using smilies... :drivingskid:

And that was before we even got to the dragon. The story could involve quite a bit more.
      J.T. - XLevel, LLC
      (317) 787-2833 - [email protected] - Check out our new site! XLevel.US

What young minds lack in experience, they make up for with curiosity. Because for them there is no right, no wrong, just new ways of solving problems. - Hondamentalism

Comment

Originally posted by smac2K View Post
        I wanted to say how much I appreciated the OKI Group. I am a "little" partial because they are in my region, but Denny and his group were absolutely awesome this weekend! Great job on organizing the meeting point and the stops along the way on our journey to one of the coolest things I have EVER been a part of. Their willingness to open up their group to others, they even let ME hang out with them, was a very cool thing to see. This whole weekend was about having a common passion for these cars and making friends at the same time. Both were accomplished in a very fun, entertaining way.

The drive on Saturday was breathtaking! (and a learning experience for me ) This made my first trip to the Dragon a successful experience.

Thanks again to all of you in the OKI group and I cant wait to be part of some of your drives and future events. With a turnout like we had for this, S2KDays is going to be a blast!!!!!

Justin

I agree as well! Thank you.
        -Mike

Comment

I cant wait till the pic gets out!!! It will be a new meaning for a "smiley"

Nice story line...thats pretty accurate...

Comment

I second all of the above. It was a great trip and what a sight of that many S2000's heading down the road. You should have heard the truckers comments on the CB.

David...
            David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
            '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
            '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
            '11 Ford Ranger Sport
            '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
            '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
            '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Working...
            X