Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Chapter - Minnesota or Minneapolis???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chapter - Minnesota or Minneapolis???

I have not seen too many people on the board from this area. Maybe it's because we tend to be a little more reserved in this neck of the woods. I would like to see if there is enough interest in forming a chapter here. Please add to this message thread or send me a PM.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Let me know what you find out and I will help you out with whatever you need!!!!

Comment

Hello. Anyone here?

S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Comment

I'm here, what needs to happen?

Comment

Let me check on guidelines and requirements and I will get them posted here for you.

Justin

Comment

https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=6062

a minimum of 5 current and paid up S2KCA members, a chapter application, and approval from the Board of Directors is pretty much it.

Typically the most difficult part is trying to decide the geographic area for your proposed chapter and the name of the chapter.

Comment

OH...thank you...Thats what I was looking for!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by karwath View Post
                https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=6062

a minimum of 5 current and paid up S2KCA members, a chapter application, and approval from the Board of Directors is pretty much it.

Typically the most difficult part is trying to decide the geographic area for your proposed chapter and the name of the chapter.
                And then we give you your very own Chapter Forum!
                Thanks,
                Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Looks like we have two. Is there anyone else in the area that wants to form a local chapter.

So far we have:
                  4U2NV
                  c-zap

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I think that we have our answer already. Looks like there are only two interested people for a chapter. I will check at a later date to see if we can get more interested individuals.
                      Last edited by 4U2NV; 08-21-2007, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Don't give up! It takes a while to gain interest. It will slowly build.

2005 Silverstone - Mods: Comptech exhaust, Comptech CAI, Comptech strut bar, Comptech rear tie bar, Rick's cross brace, Power Slot Cryo Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Head Rest speakers, XM radio, Volk RE30 w/RE01R, Work wheels VS-SS for looks!

Comment

I'm game!

I just moved to the Twin Cities from the Dallas, TX area, and would love to get something going up here. Heard of any other interest?

Comment

If you add Larry to the mix, you're already four people. Certainly you can find one more person!
                            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                            Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Go for it, I don't want to be the rookie chapter anymore!

Tom
                              Surely you can't be serious!
                              I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley...

02 Suzuka Blue #407 - GBNF
                              86 MR2 - GBNF
                              sigpic
                              It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it!

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                                I think that we have our answer already. Looks like there are only tow interested people for a chapter. I will check at a later date to see if we can get more interested individuals.
                                Perhaps someone (davo??) can provide you with a current list of members in your state - and then he can send an email on your behalf with all the details. That might reach more people that maybe are not often on this website. Good luck, we're trying the same thing here in Wisconsin. We're starting small, but it will grow! Oh, and although tedious, you can do like I did - scroll through the member list to find MN members and PM them. Kinda like looking through the phone book I guess...

Comment

I can do it for you...I did it for Slvrbullet...Not much response, but it may have and we just dont know...

Comment

Wow! It's alive... this thread is alive! smac2K if you can get am a list of the locals I will prepare something and send it out. There are a few people on the s2ki board that I can contact as well.

Maybe we can get this thing off the ground after all.

Comment

Jason...I'll work on it this weekend...If you dont have it by Monday please PM me...I have a full weekend!

Comment

Any MN Chapter updates?

Any updates on possibly starting a Minnesota Chapter? Would be cool to have an event (a drive or something) prior to the snow flying.

Regards,
                                        The Texas Transplant

Comment

Working...
                                        X