X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Offer for a New MidWest Club Member

Time's up! Time for plan B . . . .

I have two extra tickets to the Formula One United States Grand Prix, June 17, 2007 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

I thought I'd make a special offer for someone in the MidWest Region and give these two tickets (valued at $170) to the first NEW member in the MidWest who:

1. Joins the Club as a Life-Time member and pays in full by Paypal. http://www.s2kca.com/joinform.shtml

2. Registers as an early bird and pays for their registration for S2KDAYS Belterra (and makes their hotel reservation). https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=14366

3. Sends me a PM confirming they have done steps 1-2 and tells me the name of the Formula 1Team for which Takuma Sato is driving this year. Here is a hint

This is for the first NEW S2KCA Life-time member located in one of the states in the S2KCA MidWest Region. This means you first join, and do so at the Life-time level, and register for S2KDays after I posted this.

This is a one-time offer, limited to the very first person who does steps 1-3, as I only have one set of extra tickets.
    Last edited by karwath; 05-06-2007, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Way ro go Bart!
      Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
      '07 VW Touareg V6
      '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

What a deal!!!!

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

WOW....!!!!!!!!! This is great Bart..... Way to go....!!!!!
            MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Great Deal Bart. Let me see since I am already a Life Member, already have made my earlybird registration for S2K Days and have reservations at the Belterra Resort for four nights and I already have two tickets to the USGP I guess it won't do me much good but it is a great deal for someone.
              Fred Eldridge
              Vice-President, S2000 Club of America
              MY2000 Black/Black #5185

S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 |Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015

Comment

Bart you are like Santa Claus!
                the Red Barchetta
                2004 New Formula Red, Factory Tan Interior
                Comptech goodies: Intake and Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
                  WOW....!!!!!!!!! This is great Bart..... Way to go....!!!!!
                  Maybe some of the Ohio folks might want to take advantage of ths?

Originally posted by Fredric View Post
                  Great Deal Bart. Let me see since I am already a Life Member, already have made my earlybird registration for S2K Days and have reservations at the Belterra Resort for four nights and I already have two tickets to the USGP I guess it won't do me much good but it is a great deal for someone.
                  People would be well to emmulate you Fred, in general, and specifically with respect to all of this stuff!

Originally posted by ScottEvil View Post
                  Bart you are like Santa Claus!

Hey, is that crack about my gut!

Comment

hmmmm gives me ideas for getting memebers in Northern Nevada...

Comment

Looks like I clicked on the dotted line a little to quickly!!

Comment

Maybe if no one takes Bart up on his offer he would go back to the most recent Lifer from the Midwest that signs up for S2KDays. Hmmmm...
                        Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
                        '07 VW Touareg V6
                        '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Man, this is an awesome deal!!!!

Come on MidWest!!! Lets get somethin going here!!!!!

Comment

If a lifer quit and than quickly joined again, he or she would still be money ahead. Hard to believe that a tough as nails lawyer would give anybody any advantage, but Bart's just a super nice guy. Way to go.

Comment

Thanks Doug, but I guess I should note there is some "fine print" that applies . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by photodavo View Post
                                Maybe if no one takes Bart up on his offer he would go back to the most recent Lifer from the Midwest that signs up for S2KDays. Hmmmm...
                                I think that person already has tickets for the USGP. Have they signed up for S2KDays?

In any event, if this is not something people in the MW are interested in, I think my next step would be to open it up outside of the Midwest, or perhaps open it up to someone in the MW who renews at the life level.

However, I'll give it at least a few more days.

Comment

If I wasn't in Korea and had made the move to KS already then I would be all over this...lol
                                  I knew this place was great, but it just keeps getting better!
                                  2005 Honda CBR600RR
                                  2007 S2000 GPW
                                  2008 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special

Comment

Comment

If anyone out there is sitting on the fence, I'm going to leave the offer open another day, and then if the tix are still not taken, I'll find another use for them.

Comment

OK, well I gotta find another use for these tickets . . . .

Comment

Working...
                                        X