Tomcatt 2020 - The Route 555 Side of the Drive - June 19-21 Marietta, OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomcatt 2020 - The Route 555 Side of the Drive - June 19-21 Marietta, OH

Yep, the Tomcatt is happening. I've checked with the hotel (Hampton Inn Marietta) and a number of restaurants and they're open and operating safely. If you haven't taken advantage of the free registration, you can register HERE! This year it's the Route 555 side with lunch at EagleSticks Golf Club in Zanesville and then the return on Route 555. A different way of seeing the road and new fun and challenges. I hope to see you at the Hampton Inn Marietta and the Tomcatt 2020.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Random Fact: "Dueling is legal is Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors."

I'm in! See you then!
    '03 Suzuka Blue
    '72 Triumph TR6 - Saffron: (I'm just mad about Saffron) '12 Accord EX-L V6 - Celestial Blue: the wifemobile
    '14 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe,6-spd manual - the latest Daily Hack Machine

Comment

Originally posted by tr6greg View Post
      I'm in! See you then!
      Good news. Glad you're going to make it Greg.
      Random Fact: "Dueling is legal is Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors."

Comment

Ya know we are there....!!!!
        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

If you and Sharon didn't show up, I'd send Greg to get you.

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
            If you and Sharon didn't show up, I'd send Greg to get you.
            We will be there...

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I'm coming! Car should be back from the body shop on Thursday. Room booked for the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by JoePhotographer View Post
                I'm coming! Car should be back from the body shop on Thursday. Room booked for the weekend.
                Did you get the email from me ????

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post

Did you get the email from me ????
                  No

Comment

Originally posted by JoePhotographer View Post

No
                    Resending.....

Comment

Okay kiddies, here's the eating schedule.

Friday Night June 19 - Austyn's. Probably upstairs once again.
                      Saturday night June 20 - The Buckley House.
                      Both at 1800. Bring your appetite!

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                        Okay kiddies, here's the eating schedule.

Friday Night June 19 - Austyn's. Probably upstairs once again.
                        Saturday night June 20 - The Buckley House.
                        Both at 1800. Bring your appetite!
                        You are asking me....to bring my appetite.....!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post

You are asking me....to bring my appetite.....!!!!!!
                          That's a reminder for some people, others don't need the notice (like me and a few people we know)

Comment

This is very tempting. Very very tempting.
                            This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by lacochino View Post
                              WOW....Long drive over here, for ya, lil lady.....

Comment

Originally posted by lacochino View Post
                                Come on down. We like to party.

Comment

Working...
                                X