Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown County '07 in Indiana? What day?

The "Final Drive" (as I am gonna call it...) of '07 will be in the Famous Brown County!!!

What Saturday in November will work best for everybody?

The 3rd, 10th, or 17th?

The 24th is obviously Thanksgiving, and the 1st of December is just too far away!!!

I think the earlier the better, but ya'll vote on the poll and we'll go from there!!!

Justin
    Nov. 3rd
    58.33%
    Nov. 10th
    41.67%
    Nov. 17th
    0.00%

The 10th is good for Sharon & me......
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I might drive down for this one.
      David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
      '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
      '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
      '11 Ford Ranger Sport
      '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
      '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
      '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Go ahead & Plan & if it works out we'll be there... Come on Down Dave, that would be AWESOME!

Comment

Sara just had a GREAT IDEA!!!

If any of you are interested, we could get a cabin or two! That area is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL at that time! It's way out in the country, and it's a good excuse to enjoy the area and have some : time!!!!

Let me know if ya'll are interested!

Justin

Comment

I don't care which day, so I'll sit this vote out.
            J.T. - XLevel, LLC
            (317) 787-2833 - [email protected] - Check out our new site! XLevel.US

What young minds lack in experience, they make up for with curiosity. Because for them there is no right, no wrong, just new ways of solving problems. - Hondamentalism

Comment

Assuming I'm not in China, the earlier the better. Last year I put the S away in early November due to the temperatures...

B
              "No, there is no terrible way to win. There is only winning. "

"When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting. "

2004 AP2 Track Rat
              2007 TL Type S
              2008 TSX

Comment

I agree with Brian...I'm voting for the 3rd...

Comment

The 3rd or 10th would be best for Beth and I. The 17th is too close to the holiday season. Big family, many visits to fit in. But don't really count my vote, I won't know if I can come until the Friday before and I almost always get stuck at work. We would love to be there though, and will do our best to make it.
                  Favorite Quotes:
                  "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." ~ Ben Franklin

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~ T. S. Elliot

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote..." ~ Ben Franklin

"My memory of you is better than you." ~ Lao Tzu

Comment

It's def looking like it's going to be the third. I will give this the rest of today, and then will start an Official Thread!

Thanks everybody...

Comment

I voted for the 10th just 'cause my wife will be in Chicago that day. I don't know of any reason I/we couldn't do the 3rd.....IE she hasn't told me what we are doing!

Comment

Haven't heard much from O.K.I. on this yet....Justin...you might want to give it a day or so..??? I will have to "Bail" on this, if going on the 3rd....Sharon has to work.....
                        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I will leave it up...

Would be nice for you and Sharon to be able to join us!!!

Comment

Looks like you need to have two drives Justin
                            Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club!

Comment

Looks like the 10th is pulling ahead...

I can do either

Comment

up to the top...

Comment

bumpity bump
                                  David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
                                  '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
                                  '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
                                  '11 Ford Ranger Sport
                                  '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
                                  '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
                                  '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

I voted for the 3rd, but got reminded today of something that makes that day out for me, and I can't make the 10th either. So remove my vote for the 3rd.

Maybe I'll have to take a day off in the middle of the week before the end of the season and drive BC.

Although I do not think anyone has voted for the 17th that is the "Oaken Bucket" game weekend in Bloomington (IU v. PU) so driving anywhere near Bloomington that Sat. is likely a bad idea.

Comment

I just hope it isn't super cold or there isn't snow on the ground.
                                      J.T. - XLevel, LLC
                                      (317) 787-2833 - [email protected] - Check out our new site! XLevel.US

What young minds lack in experience, they make up for with curiosity. Because for them there is no right, no wrong, just new ways of solving problems. - Hondamentalism

Comment

Back up to the top!

I want to start planning this...

Comment

Working...
                                        X